Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would like to thank the guys at tactical gamer for resolving the issue of not being able to see any of the tacticalgamer servers that a handful off us have been bothered with. i dont know what use guys done in the last 10 hours but i take my hat of to u's! i can see all 4 servers including PR!!!

Re: Thanks :)

Awesome :D

Comment

They've been toiling away behind the scenes trying to get your problems sorted Hornby. I take my hat off to them. So patient.

Hope to see you in-game mate!

Squad-Leader, A3 Bomb Disposal FAQ, PR:A2 Strategy Guide, A2 Insurgency Guide
      TacBf: Moderator, Server Admin, Bugtester, Facebook Admin

Comment

yeh, cant fault them atal, looking forward to playing PR on TG server as its been a few weeks!

catch you on it later mate!

Comment

Re: :)

Fix it for some broke it for others... I cannot see the server anymore. Have to continue my brake littlebit longer.
          -

Comment

You guys could try joining directly via a the shortcut if you can't 'see' the server. This is an example of my shortcut:

"D:\Games\ArmA 2\@pr\praaBETA.exe" -nosplash -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=7 -maxmem=2048 -connect=174.123.97.138 -port=2333
            The bits you need are the -connect and -port switches.

Comment

I`m seeing red cross on server. I think it might be the BAF I bought. Best Singleplayer in long time by the way. IED patrolling and other good stuff. And the AI finally works on Arma thanks to 1.60 patch.
              -

Comment

hey guys, its not fixed :( ive got the red X now again! this is so frustrating, am going to get fed up of coming back onto the pc to check if i can play pr to find the red x

Comment

Can you guys provide a screenshot of the red x?

Comment

hey rabbit, i cant for some reason but if i launch pr there are 4 servers active and a red x with no information about the server, for the sake of it i launched Arma 2 CO and filtered it to tacticalgamer.com and the 3 normal tactical gamer severs didnt show up, just 3 red x's. wickes got me to do a series of tests and we worked out it is not a fault on the tactical gamer or my side, it is the network between they think. all i know was it was fixed yesterday and now its back to the red x again! i just wana play PR :( haha

Comment

I have merged the threads here to prevent the information getting spread out. I won't be on tonight to help with this however I have tomorrow evening free so I will take another look at everything with fresh eyes (who am I kidding they are red and bloodshot, nevertheless we press on!)

To all those experiencing issues my apologies. I promise you we are working on finding out the cause and regardless of whether it is client side or server side we will endeavour to provide you with a solution and assistance. In the meantime we will keep digging.

Comment

The red x's sound like version incompatibility issues as your gaming is starting fine.

When you start vanilla ArmA2 i.e. no PR mod, what version does it say you have in the bottom right corner of the main menu screen?

1) It should be 1.60 something.

Whilst in vanilla ArmA2 you should then try go to the Multiplayer screen. The remnant '[PR]' filter should still be active from when you started the game from the PR shortcut.

2) On the multiplayer server browser you should see the PR servers but obviously won't be able to join as you haven't started the PR mod and are only running vanilla ArmA2.

Tell us what you see on the vanilla ArmA2 multiplayer server browser, checks (1) and (2) and we'll go from there.

Comment

I got my red-X fixed by uninstalling my BAF addon and reinstalling. Im on Steam version.
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by RpSPT View Post
                            I got my red-X fixed by uninstalling my BAF addon and reinstalling. Im on Steam version.
                            im on steam version to, what is baf addon? can you give a detailed description off what you done so i could try it please? thanks

Comment

BAF (British Army Forces) is additional DLC you got by default BAF Light and it is part of ArmA expansion.
                              You can play PR without it so if you don't have it don't bother with it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X