Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] War-fighting

G'day guys,

I'd like to focus all of my time and energy on war-fighting so I've decided to withdraw from my TG PR:Arma 2 Admin position here. Thank you for your support :)

The TacticalGamer Admin team do a tremendous job behind the scenes to ensure that everything is running as smoothly as possible so I encourage you to continue supporting them and the community any way you can :)

Happy hunting and I'll see you all in the field!

Cheers,
    Swedge

Squad-Leader, A3 Bomb Disposal FAQ, PR:A2 Strategy Guide, A2 Insurgency Guide
    TacBf: Moderator, Server Admin, Bugtester, Facebook Admin

Re: War-fighting

Good on'ya for giving it a crack Swedge, can't blame a man for wanting more trigger time. ;)

Comment

More than understandable bud and as you said, props to the TG admins. Makes me want to sign-up for TG next payday.

See you at the next 'FOB party' Swedgie McSwedge-ness.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedge View Post

I'd like to focus all of my time and energy on war-fighting so I've decided to withdraw from my TG PR:Arma 2 Admin position here.
        I used to be a war fighter like you, until I took an rpg to the knee.

Sorry to hear your giving up the position but I've been in the admin seat and I know it has the potential to make a game that used to be fun more like a chore.

Comment

Ouch, Wicks bounced you in a week, I new he chewed up newbies and spat them out like sunflower seeds but this is a new record I think :) Just bust your you know whats :)

Hope you can take what gave you the cradentials to become an admin in the first place, and help spread that knowledge and TG gamesmanship to other new people who decide to join our servers and our community. Here's to happy hunting and Ill look to get some trigger time with you.

See you on the battlefield.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X