short question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short question

Hey TG guys, i really appreciate that you support this mod that much. I played it a lot on BF2 and was happy to play it on arma too. My only prob on this mod is the sound, the weapons sound really strange, when you're used to jarhead or other soundmods. Are you guys using the pr-sound or is any soundmod allowed? Cause i think the sound is very important for the whole environmental feeling ingame. I don#t wanna flame, no way, just asking in here. I haven't played on your server for a long time, so before i start asking ingame, which annoys ppl pretty much, i ask in here..Cheers

Re: short question

PR:ArmA is a all in one ArmA mod. Instead of Acre/Ace etc. its one install that works like a blanket on everything. So no server runs any sound mods themselves, its all that is in PR:ArmA. That being said the mod team has not touched any sounds within the game. They are all vanilla and this is why it is such a pain to locate those riflemen.

Comment

I'm afraid you cannot use any addons to play PRAA.
      You can check the realitymod.com forums to see if new sounds will be added in the future.

[email protected]'d
      You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
      So that when they turn their backs on you,
      You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

mh, ok i already thought so. The vanilla sound is really bad..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X