A call for admins all day long

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A call for admins all day long

We need admins, there are almost never any admins on the server and thats usually when someone is greifing or there is a major dispute such as someone stealing a vehicle etc.
    There is almost always a admin on the PR:BF2 server why not the same with the PR:ARMA2 server? PR:ARMA2 server usually has more players in it during the day anyways so I'd hope you would give it priority.

What is a law if you don't enforce it?

Re: A call for admins all day long

Evening Mohsen,

Actually there is almost always an admin on, however they might not be in-game. If you join our TS channel there usually is an admin in the "PR Arma admin channel". Or you can grab someone with "<PR Admin>" next to their names. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

It is impossible for admins to play 24/7 but if you need one, we are in TS most of the time. If something happens when no admins are on at all, then you can make a thread in the semi-private contact an admin forum(link in my signature) and we will investigate the issue. The thread you make will only be visible to you and the admin staff.

Comment

Informative, all I need to provide is a couple screenshots and a description of what happened correct?

Comment

Originally posted by MohsenZamani View Post
        Informative, all I need to provide is a couple screenshots and a description of what happened correct?
        Correct sir:)

Thank you!

Comment

x-fire is useful to get hold of admins as well
          Viking

Comment

I have proudly worn the |TG| tags for a long, long time and occasionally I will have people ask if I am an admin or if I can contact one because some fluffy panda is griefing or tking. Last night we had an issue where a player was TK'ing/destroying assets and people on side asked me to contact an admin but no admins were active on TS.

In the future I will remember to take the steps above. Thank you.
            Last edited by PaintScratcher; 03-19-2012, 06:09 PM. Reason: edited for language

Comment

Yea absolutely Vasher, we try to be active both in-game and on TS as much as possible but there are times (especially late at night :p) where we are not around. In those situations the contact an admin forum is really useful. Every post in that forum is reviewed as soon as possible by an admin and every report is investigated.

If you do report something; screen-shots, videos and even the general time incidents occur will help us find out what happened and track down any trouble makers. The admin team are here to help keep the game-play of a great standard, and it becomes much easier to do that with the support of the player base. Any and all reports and appreciated by the admin team and I am glad so many of you take pride in the standard of play on the server to come and give feedback to us. Thanks :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X