Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afghanistan infatry veteran and now newly trained army pilot wants to play

Hey guys,

I just found out about this game, tryed the free version of it and had to much fun transporting people from point A to point B with my blackhawk so i decided to buy the game.

I hate games like CoD because I find them to far from reality, infact they have nothing to do with it...

I am downloading the PR patch right now so I guess will see you in-game! If there are any group recruiting please let me know!

Thanks,
    Kevin

Re: Afghanistan infatry veteran and now newly trained army pilot wants to play

Heya Kevin, welcome to PR:ArmA2! If you have any questions or need any help getting set up, let me know or feel free to check in on the Teamspeak3 server where you can find channels for PR:ArmA2, help channels and admins.
    sigpic
    [squadl][conduct]

Comment

Hey Kevin!

If you like teamwork, communication and general tactical goodness then you have definitely come to the right place. PR is a great mod and if you like transporting then you will definitely have lots to do, lol!

With regard to recruitment, if you read the Tactical Gamer primer then you are already a member. We are an open community so anyone is welcome to join and contribute on the forums and in-game. TG also operates In house Squads that function almost as mini-communites in themselves, usually formed from groups of friends that want their own private forum and teamspeak channel to hang out in when not in-game. You can learn more about IHS's here.

As woof says, if you have any further questions then feel free to ask here or on TeamSpeak!

Hope to see you in game and welcome to TG! :)

Comment

Read it :), who needs a airlift?

Comment

Welcome Kevin. PR is place just made for you. As Pilot on high number of players you will be always busy. ;)

Transporting people cargo supplies or extracting people if the enemy break your defensive lines to stop their advance.

Right now it is just public game but track situation with some PR tournament. In tournament everything will be more organized and prepared so it will be more challenging.

Comment

Hi Kevin! Good to play with you today mate :) Thank you for your teamwork.

Look forward to your piloting.

Please read, post, or PM if you have any questions or there's anything anyone can help with.

Cheers,
            Swedge

Squad-Leader, A3 Bomb Disposal FAQ, PR:A2 Strategy Guide, A2 Insurgency Guide
            TacBf: Moderator, Server Admin, Bugtester, Facebook Admin

Comment

Hey Kevin!
              Looking forward to play with you!
              Yeah,the avatar is supposed to be like that :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse