I am Good to Go Now Thanks to Woof and Warfairy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Good to Go Now Thanks to Woof and Warfairy

Sorry for the long title, but it's the truth the whole truth. After d/ld'g the latest version of PR:Arma2 0.15 I couldn't launch because the exe kept giving me an error report of not having Arma2 installed. I won't drag this out with the Hell I went through trying to get this resolved, but the resolution was a simple thing of making the regfix program set to Admin before it could fix the error. The Admins for PR were perplexed at first, when I brought this up to them a few days ago and last night Woof, Warfairy and I spent close to an hour working on this. Warfairy said "Let's try this" and that opened the door for the fix to be implemented and all is good now. Thanks Woof and Warfairy, your working with me to fix this is very much appreciated.

Re: I am Good to Go Now Thanks to Woof and Warfairy

Hey Sarge, it is always a pleasure to help you or anyone else. I am stubborn, people seem to know that, I am glad everything worked out in the end and now you can come try PR :) (ok I admit I just want another PR noob so I am not the only one).

Woof is helpful as he always is :) I got some thanking towards him to do as well. :) So thank you Woof, I can now say I kind of know what is happening down there at PR :madsmile:
    - - -

Comment

Lol, its always the simplest thing! ;)

Good to hear you got it squared away, look forward to seeing you on the server! :D

Thanks to everyone who helped out on this.

Comment

I'm glad you got it sorted out. Looking forward to some trigger time with you in game!
        sigpic
        [squadl][conduct]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...