Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is "Endless Blood" broken? Drop the map from server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is "Endless Blood" broken? Drop the map from server?

Hey all, I wrote this post on the PR site, please read....

"Played BlueFor on "Endless Blood" this weekend. We just bled out tickets.

My opinion, it's a stupidly lopsided scenario..., ill considered, poorly designed.

The British Army deserves better. --something remotely resembling real-life operations.

On a open map, hideouts vs RPs leave the Bef absurdly overmatched, without air support, artty, and plausable armour assets.

A failure scenario for the BEF. --is what the designers want?

I'm gonna ask TG to take this map off of rotation, it's broken.

PS- if you're gonna troll me on this, AAr your wins as bluefor on "endless blood" first."

So I ask you:

Do you think "Endless Blood" is broken and ought to be dropped from the TG server's rotation?

Re: Is "Endless Blood" broken? Drop the map from server?

This is the one with the Mine and the terrible hills. A map that claim's its small but is larger than any medium map?

I sorta agree. Personally, I think the map would work from the opposite direction better. Starting at the village and moving to the mine for the BEF. The issue of Hideout >>>>>> than RPs is 100% true and is less a problem of the particular map and more a problem in general. Hideouts are simply not limited enough and the optic equiped takistan militia proves to be worth more than its third world army heritage would assume.

However, this all being said, the map is not unbeatable but it requires an inordinate amount of teamwork on the british side to accomplish. Something you just don't see often since the game currently relies heavily on VON.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
      This is the one with the Mine and the terrible hills. A map that claim's its small but is larger than any medium map?....
      No, not the Mine map. I've won the the Mine map as bluefor atleast twice --once was as a truely epic night mission.

The Mine mission gives Bluefor little-birds and 4 merlins i think.

Comment

The problems you report have more to do with the gamemode rather with "Endless blood" mission. I have not played more than a couple of rounds on Endless blood but from what I played except when the cache is located inside Feruz Abad it should be the easiest Ins mission for Blufor.

PD: Blufor is US army on Endless blood.

Comment

I find all the CO-IN missions kinda unbalanced in terms of teamwork, opfor can pretty well have a whole team of lone wolves and still succeed, yet blufor require a very coordinated attack for success. That said some people love it, I guess it's just subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by keithy george View Post
            I find all the CO-IN missions kinda unbalanced in terms of teamwork, opfor can pretty well have a whole team of lone wolves and still succeed, yet blufor require a very coordinated attack for success. That said some people love it, I guess it's just subjective.
            Yeah, was mostly just venting after a frustrating map as an SL. Hate to see my guys getting chewed up.

I'll continue playing Bluefor on C-Ins maps..., if nothing else, it's a challenge.

See ya on the battlefield!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X