Arma 3 Tactical Battlefield Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma 3 Tactical Battlefield Mod

A very Project Reality clone so to speak. I've been playing the crap out of this the past few days.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...P-Modification

Re: Arma 3 Tactical Battlefield Mod

Indeed, congratulations to the team for getting a release out! Anyone from TG want to get a squad or two going over the next week or so? I've yet to hop on a server but I'm very interested in checking it out! :D

Comment

I hopped on one very briefly, and got into a firefight very quickly. (Read, "Got killed very quickly.")

I only spent about 10 minutes on a server, and I think my rig was having some trouble keeping up with the game, but I would definitely try it again.

Comment

I'd gladly check this out with you guys. I'm on the Steam Group, look for me 10PM EST usually.
        sigpic

Comment

I use gametracker to check and see if any of the servers are active.. it's mostly the same as it was with PR:Arma, only a single server is populated at a time it seems, and usually during the early afternoon.

http://www.gametracker.com/search/?query=tacbf

Comment

...is out now on version 3.3 and pretty stable with a growing community.

Here is a nice review:

Best MOD for A3 so far IMHO.

Hope to see you there. :)

Comment

DLing now, will install this evening.
              Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

It seems like TacBF is dying. However, a new AAS inspired game mode called Warfare CTI has emerged, and it doesn't require any mods to play.

The EUTW warfare servers are fairly popular.
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

[MENTION=26453]socomseal93[/MENTION], Nice find

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
                    It seems like TacBF is dying. However, a new AAS inspired game mode called Warfare CTI has emerged, and it doesn't require any mods to play.

The EUTW warfare servers are fairly popular.
                    Going to have to echo soco here, I've only ever seen people on their server one time in the last month. Its cool and all but goodluck finding a game.

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
                      Going to have to echo soco here, I've only ever seen people on their server one time in the last month. Its cool and all but goodluck finding a game.
                      As was the case with PR:Arma 2, the majority of the regular players are not in our hemisphere... There are some North American based groups/servers but they hardly get the player count that the EU servers get. Just about every weekend I see at least one of the Official TacBF EU servers full around 3-4pm CST. Last weekend they had an event (I didn't even realize it, just hopped on as if it were any other weekend) and the server was jam packed (70 players) for several hours. I had a ton of fun.

Comment

Its back gents, we had a bad patch with player numbers, but now we are alive and kicking again, a new version with overhauls of the medic and respawn system, plus the adoption of RHS, has been very popular. Server is very well populated everyday now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X