No announcement yet.

no entry 'bin\config.bin Glasses.TF86_micL00_atl'. Project Reality ArmA2 issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no entry 'bin\config.bin Glasses.TF86_micL00_atl'. Project Reality ArmA2 issue

That is the error I am getting when receiving mission file. I can connect, but when it starts downloading the mission file, I get the error

no entry 'bin\config.bin Glasses.TF86_micL00_atl'.

Any ideas? I am really wanting to get into PR ArmA2

Thanks!

shik
    Looking for realism in all the right places :p

Re: no entry 'bin\config.bin Glasses.TF86_micL00_atl'. Project Reality ArmA2 issue

I get the same error, but it shouldn't stop you from playing as far as I know.

Comment

Re: no entry 'bin\config.bin Glasses.TF86_micL00_atl'. Project Reality ArmA2 issue

It perpetually shows as about half loaded, and I have to ctrl alt delete to get the program to close before I can use my computer again :( Strange, I really want to get into this lol.

shik

Comment

Tha means someone is using a glasses package on the server. It won't stop you from playing, or it shouldnt. Just click ok and keep loading the map.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Unfortunately it perpetually shows as half loaded. I am totally lost :/ Does anyone else have any ideas as to why I could connect but not fully download the mission?

Thanks and sorry!

shik

Comment

Hopefully this was the right person I helped on TS(shik). Fix for this issue was it was a new install and Battleeye was not installed yet via steam.
            To fix;
            1.go to A2OA in steam
            2. Right click on it and click reinstall Battleeye anti cheat
            3. Go to http://www.battleye.com/download.html
            And download the 32 bit operation arrowhead head DLL file
            4. Navigate to your A2OA DIRECTORY in C drive
            5. Go to folder EXPANSIONS
            6. Go to folder BATTLEYE
            7. Paste the downloaded DLL file here and replace the one currently there( windows will ask you to copy and replace)
            8. You should now be able to join servers.
            Last edited by bolagnaise; 09-03-2011, 11:19 PM.
            sigpic

Former Pathfinder
            Former ARMA Admin
            Former ARMA TGU instructor
            Former TGU Headmaster
            Current Noob
            Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

THANK YOU bolagnaise for your help. Everything is up and running nicely. You and a newcomer who's been also lurking on TS helped me out. I had a great time. PR ArmA2 is very unforgiving. I do wish it played as smooth as the other games I play however. *Read Red Orchestra 2*

shik

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...