No announcement yet.

PR:ARMA II Won't allow "W" As a key...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR:ARMA II Won't allow "W" As a key...

For some reason, as soon as I fire the game up, it tells me that I need to re-assign some of my keys. Ok, thats fine, but when I go to re-assign them, it tells me that I need to re-assign my WAS keys because they are invalid...

Anyone know a solution to this problem?

Originally posted by Pyrohair View Post
    For some reason, as soon as I fire the game up, it tells me that I need to re-assign some of my keys. Ok, thats fine, but when I go to re-assign them, it tells me that I need to re-assign my WAS keys because they are invalid...

Anyone know a solution to this problem?
    Obviously go through your settings and check that you haven't accidentally binded them to another key, an easy way to tell is if they are highlighted red. Also check your config file in my docs and make sure it is not read only.(see below thread).
    Next
    Fire up A2, then A2OA, then A2 CO checking too see if the problem is present in the normal game configs. If it is present in say A2, rebind the keys and continue opening A2OA,A2CO to rewrite the registrys. Also make sure your EXE. files in C: drive for A2 and A2OA are run as administrator and that the PR shortcut is run as administrator. Failing all that I give up.
    sigpic

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Any luck?
      sigpic

Former Pathfinder
      Former ARMA Admin
      Former ARMA TGU instructor
      Former TGU Headmaster
      Current Noob
      Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Re: PR:ARMA II Won't allow "W" As a key...

For some reason it tangles WASD up with the Project Reality command things. Clicking the 'Defalt' button seems to help things, but you then need to go through the other stuff and poke around some more.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X