You were kicked off the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You were kicked off the game

Hi guys, everytime i play PR:A2, i play on your server, but now, when i try to connect, i got the "You were kicked off the game" error...
    I always play fair, and the last time i leave from server, i leave from my self without any ban/kick advise...
    So, why i got kicked everytime i try to join? I can join every PR server...
    Sorry for my bad english <.<
    Last edited by Snaiperskaya; 12-04-2011, 09:34 AM.

Re: You were kicked off the game

I have the same issue, played just yesterday, today updated to 1.60 release and getting kicked.

Comment

I get the same issue. You should rejoin and ask if anyone noticed why it said you were kicked. Usually for me it's something about 'Signature' stopped/not responding. I'm uninstalling/reinstalling right now. Read on a couple of forums where this resloved. Will post back with results.

Comment

Ok. Uninstalled with Revo Uninstaller. Including ArmA II: CO.
        Reinstalled ArmA II: CO.
        Installed PR via Desura (last time I used the EXE)

Same Issue. Randomly get, "You Were Kicked." Sometimes it less than 5 minutes in, other times it 30 minutes in.

Comment

This issue is likely due to your network connection to Battleye. Router/modem combo units have sometimes caused players probs they have had to contact their isp to resolve. Take a look at your network for anthing in your chain, eliminate them one at a time & see if the prob continues.

Sent thru the ether via Tapatalk.
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer
          Dean of Tactical Gamer University
          189th Infantry Brigade Member
          SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
          "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I had this problem once a long time ago but don't recall what the solution was. I think it was a problem with Battleye specifically and I had to reinstall it or force a Battleye update or something.

Unrelated to that, sometimes if it happens you just need to reboot.

Try play on some other Arma servers unrelated to the PR mod and see if you get Kicked the same.

Suggest you read through and experiment with Troubleshooting on the BI forums.

Please keep us updated on how you go.

Squad-Leader, A3 Bomb Disposal FAQ, PR:A2 Strategy Guide, A2 Insurgency Guide
            TacBf: Moderator, Server Admin, Bugtester, Facebook Admin

Comment

I didnt get kicked from vanilla servers, only from TG and AlphaNetworks.
              Full reinstalling in next order: A2 - OA - 1.60 - PR works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by RincewindTheWizard View Post
                I have the same issue, played just yesterday, today updated to 1.60 release and getting kicked.
                I think if you also get the Hotfix or Beta or whatever you'll be able to play. It was a problemn with Battleye.

Squad-Leader, A3 Bomb Disposal FAQ, PR:A2 Strategy Guide, A2 Insurgency Guide
                TacBf: Moderator, Server Admin, Bugtester, Facebook Admin

Comment

Make sure you run you armaoa.exe well for Project Reality 'praa.exe' as administrator.... or BE will kick you :)
                  250 sig character limit is retarded.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X