No announcement yet.

tactical gamer server does not show up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tactical gamer server does not show up?

i was playin in the server an hour ago, i was the only one in. never had a server problem before. i started to lose conection but i still remained in game. 5 mins later i left! i came back on the server list 10 mins after to find the server is not there, just a red cross where it used to be? ive never had an issue with the serer untill now! thanks

Re: tactical gamer server does not show up?

Indeed, we are aware of this issue and are working on it. We will keep you updated as to progress on this.

Thanks for the report and sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

server down again?

the tactical gamer server isnt showing up? is it down again?

Comment

Re: server down again?

It crashed, but its back up. You should be able to connect now. ;)

Comment

nope, just a red cross where its ment to be? might be an issue on my side, i went into 2 servers and got kicked..battleeye croupt memory? do you know if theres a fix to that? thanks

Comment

Indeed, it seems there is an issue with Battleye. Is this happening just on TG or on other servers as well?

Comment

happend in 2 other servers, must be a BE bug

Comment

Make sure armaoa.exe is run as 'Administrator'... guess its the same for the praa.exe to, BE fails otherwise.

Also go here http://www.battleye.com/download.html and download the BE client for ArmA 2... may help

good luck
                250 sig character limit is retarded.

Comment

Hi, I think I have the same problem this morning. I know server is up via http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...3.97.138:2333/ but I can't see it in the game server browser.

Comment

It's working fine for me, have you tried connecting directly using the ip? (click remote on the server browser)

174.123.97.138:2333

Comment

I just tried it and still can't join. Hum... But I can join all the other PR server. Strange problem

Comment

I'm lost.. I can see the server on Arma 2 Launcher but when I try to join it stay on connecting and never connect.
                        I tried to reboot my computer and rooter and I still can't see the TG server ingame. I can join the RustyInPlace server without problem so my game seems ok.
                        I didn't had any problem before with this and I joined TG server 2 days ago without any problem.

Anyone got a idea ?

Comment

The server was down briefly earlier today but you should be able to connect now.
                          You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                          So that when they turn their backs on you,
                          You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

I have the same problem, all my friends are currently playing on your server and I can't see it, even when I try to join with the IP !

Comment

I seem to be having trouble also seeing the TG pr server...I thought there was server problems last week, so paid it no mind, till I saw this thread. I went to Game Tracker and noticed 2 players, so it appears to be there. I also tried to join by remote as suggested above, with no luck. There are other servers listed...[RIP], etc. and no problems connecting, except high ping as usual. I will check back later, and try to catch some one on TS. Thanks for a excelent web-site and server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X