TG Server not listed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Server not listed.

Out of the ARMA 2 PR Servers the TG server seems to be the only one not to be listed for me, while gametracker says its on and populated. Its a recent problem as of today, I had no problems getting online before. I installed ACE 2 CO yesterday with everything that goes with it, using six updater if that has any relevance to the problem. Heard others have the same problem too.

Re: TG Server not listed.

Originally posted by Golgo13 View Post
    Out of the ARMA 2 PR Servers the TG server seems to be the only one not to be listed for me, while gametracker says its on and populated. Its a recent problem as of today, I had no problems getting online before. I installed ACE 2 CO yesterday with everything that goes with it, using six updater if that has any relevance to the problem. Heard others have the same problem too.
    Do you have PR 0.15 version installed? It is beta tested during this weekend.
    -

Comment

Change your filter to show tacticalgamer.com and then do you see the other arma servers?

Sent thru the ether via Tapatalk.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

This seems to be the same problem as the "red X" thread. He has posted in the PR forums with some of us. I cannot see any TG servers for close to a month. I have tried connecting to your ACE server, after loading up my SIX updater, it says connecting failed. Just as weeks ago when I clicked the red X in the list where TG should have been. Remote connecting doesn't work by typing in your server address and port #, it doesn't show up period. This happend to me after TG had server down for maintaince the 1st week of Jan. I don't see it now but I don't expect to with the beta test going on. There have been some sucesses reported by disabling some kind of plug and play feature, but I did not understand what they were talking about, and could not find it. I have not seen any one with a diffinative soultion, but it could be numerous problems between all the ones having this problem. Well back to Domimation.

Comment

Originally posted by potimus View Post
          This seems to be the same problem as the "red X" thread. He has posted in the PR forums with some of us. I cannot see any TG servers for close to a month. I have tried connecting to your ACE server, after loading up my SIX updater, it says connecting failed. Just as weeks ago when I clicked the red X in the list where TG should have been. Remote connecting doesn't work by typing in your server address and port #, it doesn't show up period. This happend to me after TG had server down for maintaince the 1st week of Jan. I don't see it now but I don't expect to with the beta test going on. There have been some sucesses reported by disabling some kind of plug and play feature, but I did not understand what they were talking about, and could not find it. I have not seen any one with a diffinative soultion, but it could be numerous problems between all the ones having this problem. Well back to Domimation.
          Apparently some users solved the problem using a VPN: http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f440...ml#post1731568. I saw Antol and Madmak on the TG server this weekend and they previously reported the same problem, so seems like its working. Contact with them on the PR forums for more specific help.

Comment

jajaja I didnt have 0.15 installed thx all :) I do get a yellow/red icon ingame oftentimes, which is of no consequence, but still annoying.
            Last edited by Golgo13; 02-18-2012, 09:48 AM.

Comment

whats the 0.15???

Comment

The preview of the next beta.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement