Red X Issue?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red X Issue?

its been 2 month now and me and a handful of users have still not been able to access any of the TG servers INCLUDING PR. all we get is a red x where all the TG servers used to be? im just wondering if anyone has a fix to this issue beacuse it seems like we have been left to just get on with things and not play on a TG servers? i though after 2 month a fix would have been found but my old thread has no fix on it. so far all i have been told is that it is a problem with the network between me and TG but when i ping TG there is no packet loss or anything? if anynoe has any information that could help i would be very grateful! i currently have stripped my pc back to factory settings and my modem. i have installed arma 2, OA & PMC and i have verified all the games through steam and run them single. i have run CO and filtred a search to tacticalgamer.com and all that shows up is 4 red X's so there is no point in installing PR as the normal TG arma servers do not show up! thanks

Re: Red X Issue?

I will take another look at the network side of things tomorrow night. To ensure all the relevant information is in one place please just use one of the existing threads that is already open in the tech support section rather than starting a new thread each time you are unable to connect.

As I say I will spend tomorrow evening on this, you haven't been left behind or forgotten, several Admins have already spent a large amount of time trying to resolve this issue for the unfortunate minority who are suffering these issues. To save yourself time don't do anything else to your pc, constantly reinstalling stuff won't help, until we have established the exact problem its a waste of time. If you can be around on teamspeak tomorrow evening we'll see if we can't crack it this time!

Comment

no problem wicks, thanks for the support. hope to get back on TG PR soon!

Comment

Yeah we'll figure it out and get you back in the thick of it.

Comment

any news on a solution wicks? :)

Comment

Well I did a little digging but didn't see you on TS Monday evening (I was in the PR Arma and 6th Devils channel) so wasn't able to test anything. I will try and be around again tomorrow.

Comment

Resolved.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse