Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

Hi there,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but well that's part of the help I need :-)

I'm really interested in playing project reality for ARMA2 and I found out about tactical gamer only yesterday

I have no Idea where to begin, how do I get ahead in this community ? How do I end up playing PR with other tactical gamers(join a squad etc)

I am no noob to shooters, have been playing most of them since i was 12 (I'm now 27) but I always played alone or with some friends
    Oh I also played airsoft for 2-3 years so i have some tactical knowledge
    I played ARMA 2 before (I got it when it came out and played it for some months)

I got tired of the randomness and running around and am looking forward to some serious teamplay

Could anyone help me in the right direction ?

I have ARMA2, operation arrowhead and PR installed

once again sorry if this isn't the place to ask these questions

Re: help

Hey welcome to TG Dez...

You are almost in the right place. Welcome to TG, The best place on the net for mature gamers.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/pr-arma...-arma-2-a.html

Check out the linky above and it should answer most if not all of your questions. It's a sticky in the main forum for PR ARMA.

Also there is some great gameplay going on in regular ARMA as well. We've seen health increase in ARMA players over the last month or two.

Cheers.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Re: help

thanks ! I'm now reading up !

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server