Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do I need to do to get into your server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I need to do to get into your server?

Hey guys, I just started installing PR:A2 by following this thread here (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f440...ml#post1740773) and I am to the point of installing the hotfix and the links for that do not work, and I also see mentioning of a different version for TG servers. I'm just trying to get all my stuff straightened out so I can play with you guys. Can you put up any updates I need to have please? Thank you

No hotfix required. Just the plain 1.60 is all you need to be patched to for your ArmA.

Sent thru the ether via Tapatalk.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Re: What do I need to do to get into your server?

Ok, I should be good then. Thank you. Do I need teamspeak or anything like in BF2 PR?

Comment

Nope not specifically however we recommend everyone at TG uses Teamspeak as it is our primary means of communication. Makes it easier to grab an Admin if one isn't in game etc.

Comment

Ok, I got Teamspeak installed and set up, but the server is password protected. Where do I find that or is it passworded for a reason? Thanks again for all your help.

Comment

Our teamspeak is not password protected. follow the directions layed out here:http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

Comment

I'm sorry, what I meant was I can't get into the actual game server because it's passworded.

Comment

The server is running a beta test for v0.15, more information can be found in this thread:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/pr-arma...formation.html

So basically, you will need ArmA version 1.6 and PR version v0.15. Then you are good to go! :)

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the help again. I downloaded 7-zip and the betaTG, but when I extract it I see every file has an error, "wrong password?" at the end and the .exe won't lauch. It says it's not a valid win32 application. Any advice on this would be much appreciated. Thanks again for all your help

Comment

Well, I fixed my own problem. Somehow I copied the password wrong so it actually WAS a wrong password. Once again, thanks again for all your guys' help.

Comment

Any time friend, if you have any further questions please feel free to post again here or find an admin on teamspeak. Have fun! :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X