beta v.15 map load up freeze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beta v.15 map load up freeze

When i join the TG server enter password it begins to load up just fine 25% in, the load bar flashes from 25% to 0% and back to 25%. it then continues to load until it reaches 75%. the screen then flashes back to the loadout/teamchoice page for a split second then returns to the load screen with only 50% done on the loading bar for the map and my cursor has at this point disappeared. i have researched this for about a week now and have found only one thread with the same exact issue but have not found any solutions to my problem, assistance would be very much appreciated.

CpL.Lung USMC

Re: beta v.15 map load up freeze

Originally posted by merderotica View Post
    When i join the TG server enter password it begins to load up just fine 25% in, the load bar flashes from 25% to 0% and back to 25%. it then continues to load until it reaches 75%. the screen then flashes back to the loadout/teamchoice page for a split second then returns to the load screen with only 50% done on the loading bar for the map and my cursor has at this point disappeared. i have researched this for about a week now and have found only one thread with the same exact issue but have not found any solutions to my problem, assistance would be very much appreciated.

CpL.Lung USMC
    Have you tried to reinstall or use the beta patch?
    Yeah,the avatar is supposed to be like that :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X