Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n00b question

How do you used AA and TOW?

are they still the same as previous versions?

Does it automatically reload? Can TOW still be guided?

Sorry for n00bness I've never really used them in PR

Re: n00b question

The AA, functionally for the user, is the same as it is in vBF2. You enter the weapon, aim it at the enemy aircraft, wait for the lock to steady, then fire. There is a 30 second delay between entering the weapon and the weapon being ready to fire. It will automatically reload when both missiles are fired, and (if I recall) has 9 spare reloads of 2 missile "magazines" each, allowing for 20(?) total missiles to be fired before the weapon runs out of ammunition.

The TOW is, as the name Tube launched Optically guided Wire controlled missile implies, still able to be guided. You enter the TOW emplacement, wait 30 seconds, then the weapon is ready to fire. It can be guided by moving the weapon reticle around while the missile is in flight. The TOW also automatically reloads, although it takes longer than it used to and contains less ammunition in reserve.

Everyone's gotta learn sometime. Tips and tricks are learned with experience. Does that answer your questions sufficiently?

Comment

I was under the impression that .95 now only includes 3 rounds in the tow (don't know about AA) and you can rearm them using the ammo bag in the rifleman kit.

The sights are different from previous versions, but you can get a good deal of practice in co-op mode if you never get the opportunity in deployment mode.

Comment

Awesome thanks lads!! *salutes*

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse