chinook issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chinook issue

anyone else experience an issue where the chinook will suddenly pull back and veer to the right, out of the blue. had it happen 3 times during the op archer map tonight, was able to recover twice, third time happened on the landing pad and didnt have any altitude to recover with. I use a standard keyboard and mouse, havent had the issue before.
    sigpic

Re: chinook issue

YA it is the sudden cross winds that they added to PR to make it more real. It can be a real pain.

In all seriousness I have no idea why it is happening.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Is it a wireless keyboard and mouse? Cause sometimes i get random glitches from the mouse when flying. If its wired then i have no clue.
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I would heavily doubt it being the Chinook. Check your mouse.
        Try it in other helicopters in single player or something. If it happens in other helicopters, something's wrong on your end.

Comment

theyre both wired. i thought it was a tracking issue with the mouse so i cleaned it and even tried replacing it with older one. I've had it happen 4 times, which I guess isn't alot since I put in a decent amount of flying time. Basically Ill be going in a straight path somewhere and it will out of nowhere pull back and bank hard right. If no one else had it happen maybe I just need to reinstall Pr and replace my keyboard/mouse.
          sigpic

Comment

I've had it happen before while flying jets in PR. If I bumped the mousepad very slightly with the joystick the mouse cursor would freak out and fly across the screen sometimes (I think it had something to do with the surface of my desk and the mouse laser). When you're flying in PR this meant banking hard and doing a nose-dive straight into the ground.

My fix was to disable mouse controls, since I didn't use the mouse to fly jets.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

My old mouse used to drop my crosshair straight down and spin in a rightward circle in FPS games. Might be something similar with yours. Did it still happen when you tried it with your older mouse?

Comment

What color is the mousepad your using?
                |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by kevlarorc View Post
                  My old mouse used to drop my crosshair straight down and spin in a rightward circle in FPS games. Might be something similar with yours. Did it still happen when you tried it with your older mouse?
                  I had an old optical mouse do this to me also. But it should be persistent across everything, not just gaming. So he would notice it in regular PC use (whatever that is!), or while running as infantry.

::mouse freak out:: [Radio]: Check Fire! Check Fire!
                  Whooops
                  [Radio]: Starlight to this location, Over!
                  Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                  A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Ive had the same problem about 1-2 year ago with every aircraft, turned it out it was my mouse, now everytime I set new controls I remove the mouse axis from aircraft and choppers, never had the problem again
                    sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X