Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kokan Main vs Cache on Sunday

Great map.

I guess all know about caches being close to the mains, making it a bit tricky at times; not even sure where the DOD's are. Anyway. someone called out my name in all chat, something about someone shooting into insurgent main? A couple of names were called. Almost missed it.

Can't help you, I was dead so I was black screening. Didn't fire a shot all round as was attending to my medic duties, and not even sure where you were on about. The place I was in was rammed full of my side and getting hit hard due south of the village near insurgent main.

Sorry to those that was asking something, not sure what you're on about. Be assured I would love to help and carry out what you asked, as I am consistently doing with SLing and teamwork unless I am unable due to other circumstances beyond my control.

Anyway, it's a pretty manic map. Good fun. Can get very chaotic. About the caches spawning near main, I am sure both sides got a bit close to the DOD on insurgent side, firing in and out but it seemed to me it was observed very well by the players in general this time. Thought Admins handled it well when it got close to the knuckle and some were taking pot shots. It seems a tough map to control but the flow went well. So well done Admins, I'd hate to see this map out of rotation for a good while.

Re: Kokan Main vs Cache on Sunday

Thankfully we got some DEV responses about this on the PR Forums. Looks like DEER's gonna be fixing the map up some.

Blackpython / ZephyrDark
    Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

I thought that thread tile was a play on from Puff lyrics.."Broken glass everywhere"

Alas..
      sigpic

Comment

i just friendly told everyone to not shoot into or out of main, nothing else.

| | | |

Comment

Sorry Spitfire :( I'll try and do one for you like that another time though I'll have to use something from Pulp or Sly and Robbie or something.

Thanks Bullseye, maybe so but mine and other's name were called out just before that. And you did threaten to move the map forward if people carried on. I do still think allowing play to continue without a too stern hand or outlook was well done.

Why people should choose my name and the reason, I don't know. As said, I stick to the rules and follow orders as humanely possible. I am not God though and can't incorporate all's desires or outlooks. If it was to ask for help, as said I couldn't help this time.

Comment

Yes let's try to leave the policing of the server, especially individuals, to the admins. As evidenced, it is extremely easy to get things wrong and that's my job:row__536:

Comment

Originally posted by Taip3n View Post
              And you did threaten to move the map forward if people carried on. I do still think allowing play to continue without a too stern hand or outlook was well done.
              Yes, very friendly of him. Thank you for allowing us to finish the round!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X