Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to take a moment

To throw up on your screen....

Oh EA, just when i thought you would at least come up with something new, you recycle BF2... I'm in awe...

Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Re: Wanted to take a moment

don't hate
    1 in 10 or maybe 100 will grow up enough to play with us
    You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
    So that when they turn their backs on you,
    You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Play4Free(And give us a ****load of money by paying for upgrades and useless stuff... propably...)
      sigpic

Comment

Looks a bit upgraded at least when it comes to graphics. But hey its free so its worth checking out just for that. ;)
        |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Here's hoping I can get into the beta before the microtransactions set in. Also, why Karkand. Why?

Comment

I read somewhere that they said the its has BF2 gameplay, Bad Company weapons and BFHeros upgrades.

Here is the video

Comment

It doesn't look that bad, actually. I wouldn't mind playing it if I had time.

Comment

Look at :35 seconds on Canada's video, do not want.

Hopefully some people will be converted to PR

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Originally posted by ankyle62 View Post
                  Look at :35 seconds on Canada's video, do not want.
                  LOL, that's what I was thinking. The first engagement consisted of three bunny hops, and at least 15 bullet holes each.

Comment

The problem with BF series is that it has always been arcady. To us PR-Brainwashed players this kind of thing wont simply do... why do we look towards a franchise that has always had arcady elements and expect realism?

I got into BF because of the teamwork elements, however, I know I've outgrown BF thanks to wonderful mods and other games. Though I do wish to say that BF2142 was my Vanillia BF highlight, and corrected everything wrong about BF2 imo.

Comment

Noticed how, under the video on the website, it sais "Experience the career of a professional soldier"? I had to do a facepalm to express my feelings towards that phrase

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

Originally posted by VCDreves View Post
                        Noticed how, under the video on the website, it sais "Experience the career of a professional soldier"? I had to do a facepalm to express my feelings towards that phrase
                        They start you off cleaning the barracks and standing fire watch.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Don't forget the exiting hours of polishing shoes and doing pushups!
                          Or standing around in the rain/snow/cold/heat for no particular reason.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ankyle62 View Post
                            They start you off cleaning the barracks
                            Then cleaning them again, again, again and again...
                            |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Raking leaves, picking up trash, standing in the cold, polishing boots. That would be a great game!
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X