This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting tired of the crap

it seems after an admin is gone the server turns into kindergarten class and its getting to the point where I'm getting sick of playing, you ask people to stop one manning vehicles but they insist to keep on doing it, people try to ram other vehicles you ask them to stop but again they still keep on doing it, it basically turns into vanilla. I know an admin cant stay on 24/7 and some of the players just don't respect the people that try to keep the rules going, and yes I know about reporting people but nothing gets done about it. Its just to the point where its so damn frustrating I want to delete the damn game, its too bad its to that point, this server was awesome and still is at times to play on. Sorry for the rant but I get so pissed as I use to have a lot of fun, but now not so much and really thats too bad.
    |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Re: Getting tired of the crap

Ok,

well if you were to give names to the admin team those people wouldn't bee allowed back.
    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

How to report a problem:

1) Use "!r" or "!reporting" in chat, provide the name of the individual and what they are doing
      2) If there isn't an admin on, take a screenshot as proof if it is applicable (teamkilling, one-man locked, offensive chat, etc.)
      3) Use the Contact an Admin forum here and report the name(s) of those involved. If you took a screenshot, please post it with your report.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I guess if everybody would report offenders, an offender who gets slapped with 2 or 3 !r by different people for one thing he did will be interesting for the admins.

Comment

I have found the admins to be very responsive when you report offenders, whether or not they are on the server at the time of the offense.

Comment

you can also try xfire to get our attention.

| | | |

Comment

or teamspeak

TG-6th|Almightylion

"It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

Comment

CR8Z the admins are great just I never thought of teamspeak or xfire to get a hold of them and thanks. Seems like they know when you guys are gone lol it gets very frustrating sometimes, what gets me is that when someone on the other team does something like ram you or anything and you ask who it was you get no reply back it really pisses you off even more because on that team were TG and IHS and they dont say a word, but thanks guys will do what you say with screenshots if !r dont get anything
                |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Comment

There is a list of contact points for admins stickied on the PR forums, by all means add me on X-fire, I will happily get out of bed if necessary for a Ban Hammer swinging session lol. Failing that send an admin names and screenshots as suggested.

Comment

I'm going to be honest, yesterday and today had some of the worst players on TG that I've ever seen in my 2+ years of playing.

In the past two days, I've been run over at least 5 times, childish and hurtful arguments have broken out on all-chat, one manning, one man locked squads, excessive asset wasting, and on a more humorous note; I've been seeing that PB Ban message a lot more often.

Of course, when I ask "Who did this" or "Who did that", nobody wants to reply.

It's sorta been seeming as if people only really care if people on the other team abuse and ruin gameplay for others.

This is Fox_J21 btw, the alt is a long story.

Comment

Yeah off hours are pretty bad. I usually log into mumble first before joining. If the number are low in mumble and the server is full, I usually wont even bother playing.

#number of mumble players usually equals the quality of play on the server at the time.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

yea Ive noticed that, I played early tonight and you can see the difference in game play
                        |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Comment

I am on Xfire when ever I am online and usually on TS as well. Just grab me if I am not in PR>
                          sigpic

Comment

Remember that we are still within the first couple weeks of the new version and it will take a bit longer for the pubbies to realize that this isnt a game for everyone and that we hold everyone to a higher standard. Just remember to be a good example for all to follow and dont be afraid to lead some squads to demonstrate how to play the TG way...

Comment

Originally posted by ankyle62 View Post
                              Yeah off hours are pretty bad. I usually log into mumble first before joining. If the number are low in mumble and the server is full, I usually wont even bother playing.

#number of mumble players usually equals the quality of play on the server at the time.
                              I am totally pro-Mumble but darn it pains me to hear this. So many great rounds thru the years b4 Mumble was ever around. Mumble is awesome but I hate to think people wouldn't play PR just because the Mumble channel is empty.

|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X