Im Back...Mumble Pac Man Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Back...Mumble Pac Man Bug

Ive been away for about 8 months, just had my first couple rounds in a while, While my mumble directional does work, the voip is distorted and whenever I press my keybind to talk I get an unusual sound and then again when I release the keybind. Other people can hear it was well.

The cool thing is that when I press my keybind over and over again it sounds just like Pac-Man. The not so cool thing is its hard not to purposefully annoy every one around me with it.

Anyone had this bug? Any obvious fixes?

Oh and it good to be back, Im hoping to set aside more time for TG in the future.

Re: Im Back...Mumble Pac Man Bug

I thought it was funny and distinctive. Verdict - DONT FIX!
    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

About the pacman sound, it's not a bug, it's the PTT Indicator. Go to the Audio Input (Dunno how it's called in the english version, for some reason my mumble switched back to spanish by itself D: ) and uncheck the only checkbox in the "Transmission" section.

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

Thx

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed