doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Re: Sunday PW day / night 11-21-10

!!!

http://www.defensemedianetwork.com/s...-debecka-pass/

pw nite started - 44 players and rising

| |

Comment

Thanks for all the the admin efforts on doing this. Lets draw some blood!

Comment

Thanks for the password night. Shame the map went to a bit of a stalemate, had good fun anyway.

Comment

Good to see Sunday Password Night again. Will this be more consistent in the future?

I hope so because to me it adds consistency to a password event and negates the issues that arrise from a Pick 'em. Also it was (is) the greatest event in the week on TG PR when I first began (and still is), where the stakes, skill, and enjoyment was a look forward to and must do.

Everyone knows when it is and that it is when you bring your top game, and that made it special compared to the rest of the week so I hope this is the beginning of the return of Sunday Password Night.

Comment

We are trying. With the coming american holidays it may be harder.

Just trust in the fact that we the admins want them as much as you. That said real life calls from time to time and it's hard to watch the server all day. When we can do them we will.
            doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

At what time does the password night normally start? I seem to miss it every time!

Comment

Originally posted by sapientiea View Post
                At what time does the password night normally start? I seem to miss it every time!
                Traditionally it was thursday night late CET time, or sunday evening CET time. Bear in mind alot of the players and admins (as well as the server) are in the US thats probably why you miss them.

Comment

Well We have on the euro side: Wicks, Donrhos, Bulls and T-man. Starting at more 'normal' euro hours would be nice IF possible.

Comment

Don't think so sap since the server is rarely filled up in euro hours and therefore passwording it wouldn't be the best thing to do
                    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Tman put a pass on once at 6 p.m. euro time with good results. wouldn't hurt much as the server is beginning to fill up later and later anyway. needs some resurrection.

Comment

@Kat; yes but it is not filled because nobody is seeding, maybe if a password night is coming people will log on and try to seed. Just an idea to attract people and to encourage people to seed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X