This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Server Down? - Move if necessary

Can anyone else not connect at all once you login into PR? I keep getting the "establishing connection" screen with no avail. I just chatted with sporklife on xfire mobile and he mentioned that it is a problem which just occurred within in the last 30-40mins. Anyone who is already logged in can get in game, but anyone new trying to login in cannot.

I am unable to find any updates on the internets, if anyone has any updates please post.

*Posted from Realitymod.com and in line with what murderous posted below:

Mon Nov 22ND

GameSpy Unplanned Service Interruption

GameSpy is currently experiencing an unplanned interruption of new sign-ins to the GameSpy Presence and Messaging service and reporting and reading of legacy statistics for older game titles that use it. Note that users currently signed in to GameSpy Presence should not be affected.

GameSpy engineers and support technicians are actively working to correct the issue as quickly as possible. We will provide further updates as conditions merit.

We appreciate your patience.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: EA Server Down? - Move if necessary

The gamespy master server is screwing things up...at least thats what they're saying at realitymod.com. Just have to wait it out. It was news to me that gamespy even managed BF2's servers...
    Murderous

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X