Suggest underplayed maps for Black Friday Bloodbath

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest underplayed maps for Black Friday Bloodbath

Happy Black Friday! I hope you're excited to binge or sip PR today as your plans permit!

Suggest what maps you want to see for today that are (in your opinion) underplayed. This includes all alternative layers, CNC maps, Vehicle Warfare maps, and select standard maps. Limit your suggestion to two maps, or three maps in order of priority, and offer light commentary as appropriate. My hope is that admins will be able to take use of our input here in formulating the maplist.

I would suggest Siege at Ocham Alternate layer, since we've hardly touched it, and Qin Ling CNC, since that might be the most balanced version of the map.

P.S. I'm not familiar with the T&C of the PR server license, but as this is not a public event (I.E. Server is passworded), can we adjust certain parameters? Specifically, can we reduce ticket totals to 80% or even 90% of their current ones so we don't get bogged down as much by stalemates throughout the day?
    Whether by air or on land
    foes crumble at my command.

JaFaR Ironclad, at your service.

Re: Suggest underplayed maps for Black Friday Bloodbath

Looks like a maplist is made, but I was wondering does CNC Burning Sands exist? That might be interesting because of how many places you can hide FOB's on that map.

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

korengal
      seigh at ochamchira
      lashkar
      vehicle warfare silent ealgle
      gaza

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Good thread. We could use this for the next time one of us want to run a password night by pulling a few common denominators from the lists.
        "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."
        -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X