Arma II: Combined Operations Sale today only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma II: Combined Operations Sale today only

Posted in Arma thread, but figured some PR players might want to buy it too with the ARMA:PR being developed.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...oday-only.html
    "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."
    -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Re: Arma II: Combined Operations Sale today only

Thanks Boogy... I just placed my order! :)

Comment

ditto
      Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
      A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

nice...thanx! installing now :)

Comment

Anyone confirm if the British packs will be required/recommended for PR, or if it is worth the extra $4.99?

Comment

Originally posted by ZaBoo View Post
            Anyone confirm if the British packs will be required/recommended for PR, or if it is worth the extra $4.99?
            The Devs are making there own british faction until further notice

I am the Infantry FOLLOW ME!!!

Comment

The British DLC will not be required for PR:ArmA2, they have developed their own version of the faction that is 'more complete'.

Also, not having the DLC does not affect you being able to play on servers using it; you simply have a "Lite" low-detail version of the same content (everything will look sort of fuzzy, but everything will work just fine; the only other thing is that scopes are really fuzzy so it is difficult to aim w/ scopes). Buying it will be entirely up to you.

Comment

I already have arma 2 and Im in no rush till PR comes out. Is this the best choice or can I just wait since they'll probably do a xmas offer I figure

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                  I already have arma 2 and Im in no rush till PR comes out. Is this the best choice or can I just wait since they'll probably do a xmas offer I figure
                  You probably won't get another deal on ArmA2 in such close proximity to this one.

Comment

The lite version of the dlc is garbage. The reticle on the scope is uselss. It's only 5 bucks today. I got it myself.
                    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post
                      The lite version of the dlc is garbage. The reticle on the scope is uselss.
                      It's better than being kicked for missing content, that's for sure.
                      I won't buy it because it's rare that a British mission is played.

Comment

After going through the training missions again, i remember why after playing the demo i never purchased.... So. many. controls....
                        I'll keep after it, see how fast i can learn. I'll probably pay a visit to the ARMA boards, assuming we have one.
                        Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                        A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

oh damn i missed the sale! poop

Comment

Just spotted this vid for it

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

So many new buttons, I will have to figure this out once PR is out for it.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X