Wanda Shan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanda Shan

Is there a problem with this map on our server or is it just that folks don't like to play it? I have NOT finished this map once. Everytime I have been on it has crashed or been forwarded. With the Xmas scrim coming I was just wondering if there is a problem with it. I would love to finish this map but the times I have been on I have either not gotten out of the main or made it to one flag or the second and find the has crashed.

Just asking.
    sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Re: Wanda Shan

Plays fine for me, it's on my list of maps I'd rather not play.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

I think yesterday was first time it crashed on me. Not counting when .957 first launched and before the hot fixes. It doesn't stick out as any worse than say, loading Qwai, or Iron Eagle which i can remember crashing on the server once... Just my observation.
      Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
      A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

its at the same level as quinling or silent eagle for me, run fine or lag as hell then ctd, depends on the days
        sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

I haven't had a problem with this map and it is probably one of the most underrated maps in the game right now.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Runs fine for me and I really like the 32 layer, too bad I can't play in the scrim :(.
            |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Played a full 3 hour round on it before.

First time it crashed on me yesterday.

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
              Erwin Rommel

Comment

OK cool, it must be my bad luck. I have not CTD'd on this map, just every time I have been on it the server has crashed. Hence I have never gotten to play it. I guess it was just luck of the draw on the server crashing and I being on the map.
                sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Comment

I haven't had any problems with the map other than that it is hard as heck-fire to see anybody to shoot at if you're running inf.

Comment

I haven't CTD'd out of it ever, even the original release...but it does crash servers pretty actively.
                    Semper Fi, Marines.

Comment

The most I've seen it do is lag like hell for the first couple minutes or crash a team or so. Never the server. But the team side crash is very rare and perhaps another glitch.

The map is seriously underrated but that is due to its giganormous learning curve. With a lack of transport helicopters there is no reason to not run all infantry as mechanized, but this is something we rarely see.

I actually like the fact that there is a larger emphasis placed on the logistics truck and not the transport chopper. It slows the pace of the game and makes FO destruction really meaningful and longer lasting.

Comment

since it's so underplayed i haven't played on it so much. the little time i did was without any problems with lagg and such.

can't be the worst(as in lagg) in game..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X