A quick apology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick apology

I just wanted to briefly state that I'm aware that my behavior on the TG server has not been stellar lately. A lot of complaining, a lot of passive-aggressive tendencies, a lot of hyperbole, a lot of frustration choking up my play. If you have come into contact with this and been inconvenienced, I would like to apologize to you for having to put you through it. College stress has really been weighing on me, and has contributed to making me quicker to temper in TG's beautifully competitive environment when things get tough. I don't have much other excuse, and I would like to hope for your forgiveness and invite you to let me know directly when my behavior veers in this direction; I have resolved to correct it at once and without trouble when I'm alerted of it.

Thank you, everyone, for collaborating to create this gaming environment. It has been, is and will be my pleasure to contribute to it for the foreseeable future.

-JaFaR Ironclad
    Whether by air or on land
    foes crumble at my command.

JaFaR Ironclad, at your service.

Re: A quick apology

I'll take this opportunity to post my D-Bag spectrum. You are not in the red area to my knowledge.

|TG-Irr| Dreadnought
    sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
    I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

I like this.
      Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
      A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Where did you get that wonderful chart sir?

Comment

So close! I'll try to work harder at being a Dbag.
          |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

A poorly done copy because you can't see me all the way off to the side. Of course you'd need the 3D glasses for that.
            |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

A fully heart-felt apology...

There is a person of respectable quality and merit to behold here!
              =7Cav=SPC.Mitchell.A
              Gunslinger-7, Alpha Section, 1st Platoon, Delta Company, 1st Battalion, 7th Cavalry Regiment.
              "Easy come, easy go..."

Comment

Sniper squads should be no where near the green on that chart.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Disagree, on the condition that 1337 sniper squads are differentiated from sniper squads; or, as I like to call them, sharpshooter squads. More on the concept of sharpshooter later. :D
                  Whether by air or on land
                  foes crumble at my command.

JaFaR Ironclad, at your service.

Comment

Hey we all have issues that come up. Posting them on the forums is an excellent way for everyone to get on the same page, otherwise people will just mistake you for being a generally angry person.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JaFaR Ironclad View Post
                      Disagree, on the condition that 1337 sniper squads are differentiated from sniper squads; or, as I like to call them, sharpshooter squads. More on the concept of sharpshooter later. :D
                      The sniper squad that has his radio and binos out more than his rifle gets my approval.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Originally posted by mat552 View Post
                        Where did you get that wonderful chart sir?
                        I made it.
                        |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                        sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Originally posted by Berlancic View Post
                          Hey we all have issues that come up. Posting them on the forums is an excellent way for everyone to get on the same page, otherwise people will just mistake you for being a generally angry person.

Yeah last time we tried to bring REAL problematic issue to the forum, we got flamed to the point of asking ourselves if this community really deserves active members
                          sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

Originally posted by daveyjonesjr View Post
                            Yeah last time we tried to bring REAL problematic issue to the forum, we got flamed to the point of asking ourselves if this community really deserves active members
                            O SNP! S*** just got REAL!
                            |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                            sigpic

Comment

Whos we?
                              |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed