What makes a good PR player to you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes a good PR player to you?

We all known how good some of our regular are, or at least how good they think they are, Ive just wanted to know what makes a good PR player to you?

For me a good player is someone who doesnt talk all the time, someone who doesnt take this game too seriously, and someone who doesnt rage quit when things doesnt go is way. Skills are something personal and depend on the days for me, somedays I will feel like rambo and some other day , I will feel like a complete noob.

A good player is also someone who keeps communication with his WHOLE team, not only with his couple of friends, I dont like people who stay in private circle and only talks to a few of his teammates, and then whine and rant on how bad we are.

But maybe you have different opinion on what makes a good player, maybe you thinks good player are only the popular one, or the ones who headshot the ennemie everytime, maybe for you a good player is someone who always run supply or do the tedious task.I would like to get your opinion on the subject.
    sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Re: What makes a good PR player to you?

Originally posted by daveyjonesjr View Post
    We all known how good some of our regular are, or at least how good they think they are, Ive just wanted to know what makes a good PR player to you?
    A ? in front of their name!

Sorry, couldn't resist :P

I would have to say that a good PR player to me means having:

The Drive, to improve themselves and to get the job done.
    The Communication, and the ability to put the "work" in teamwork.
    The Experience, to help make the best out of a bad situation.

And of course skill, which can be found where situational awareness meets conditioned response.

Wow, this almost sounds like a recruitment campaign.

Comment

Sign me up?

Comment

For me a good player is someone who doesnt talk all the time, someone who doesnt take this game too seriously, and someone who doesnt rage quit when things doesnt go is way.
        lol... sounds like coug
        |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
        sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
        I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
          lol... sounds like coug
          If the hat fits , then yes it could sound like him

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
          Sign me up?
          anything else constructive?
          sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

We all known how good some of our regular are, or at least how good they think they are,

I dont like people who stay in private circle and only talks to a few of his teammates, and then whine and rant on how bad we are.
            Yes, very constructive, great. Don't you think you could have phrased that in a more constructive, 'positive' way. The thread is a nice, interesting idea, you could have simply left out the negative elements.

Comment

Originally posted by A.WICKENS View Post
              Yes, very constructive, great. Don't you think you could have phrased that in a more constructive, 'positive' way. The thread is a nice, interesting idea, you could have simply left out the negative elements.
              Im sorry if it felt negative to you, its wasnt supposed to be totally negative compare to some of things our admins said in previous thread, mainly this funny negative quote

''i still stand by the problem being you guy suck...

trolololololol ''

The only thing I asked is what in your opinion makes a good players, are you a good player when people always switch to your side? or are you a good player when you rage quit because you got killed twice in a row? In my opinion, none of the above makes you a good player, but again thats only my opinion
              sigpic

Comment

A good PR player is one who only constructively criticizes, and then only when asked to. He/She doesn't beat around the bush when calling someone out. (**TWO LEVEL IRONY ALERT**)

:)
                |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

It's not too hard to read "between the lines" of your posts Davey as the inferences seem to be written in size 28 font. The first sentence of the thread is a thinly veiled insult to someone, or to several people, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out who and what you meant by it. The rest of the OP continues the theme, and for a thread devoted to looking for the positives in people you seem to have started it with a lot of negativity. Pretty ironic.

I think we've had enough drama on the forums for one week. If you don't like someone do yourself, the other person, and most importantly the TG community a favor and just keep it to yourself. That might be the best mark of a good PR player, if not just a good person in general.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Ding Ding! Dispo got a point for figuring out the first level of irony!

Anyone else got a guess for the 2nd level? Anyone? Bueller?

Ok I'll give it to you... It was me criticizing non-constructively and without being asked and beating around the bush about it being directed at davey!

Thanks for playing everyone! :)
                    |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                    sigpic

Comment

Must be the weather, or maybe its just the way you guys act when we bring a problem to the forum, Ive talked with a few members yesterday about the issue we had on the forum, most of them agreed with us but were scared to post on the forum in fear of being hated and insulted, thats telling a lot.
                      sigpic

Comment

Davey, if you have specific concerns then use the CAA forum. It's there for a reason.

Comment

Differences between TG PR discussions and North Korean political discussions: NONE!

...lol, yeah right.
                          |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                          sigpic

Comment

Dreadnought -lol... sounds like coug

If the hat fits , then yes it could sound like him

Jeepo - Sign me up?

anything else constructive?
                            OK Davey. I will post your words below, anyone care to speak up and point out the ignorance and contradictory language?

Originally posted by Daveyjonesjr
                            For me a good player is someone who doesnt talk all the time, someone who doesnt take this game too seriously
                            No that I have THAT negativity out of my system, I would like to apologise and say sorry, but I am calling it how I see it. In this case it was humour regarding Alphas statement. You know, not taking things to seriously?

This thread is excellent, or COULD be if worded better.

On topic for me?

Great players - People who communicate. People who teach either openly or by their actions. People who lead the community, drive it forward. People who volunteer for things that are not necessarily fun. In fact, that sounds like the admins recruitment poster.....:D

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
                              In fact, that sounds like the admins recruitment poster.....:D
                              Don't sign up!!! Trust me!!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...