Tag Cloud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag Cloud

Was looking at the Tag Cloud and saw that our great mod Project Reality isn't even showing up in the Cloud.

Let's increase the visiblity of our beloved PR and use some tags when you post a thread. Tag's sound like a useful tool for bookmarking.

Check out Scratch Monkey's tips:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/hardwar...ml#post1261597

|

Re: Tag Cloud

Taxes beat PR?? Wow...
    |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
    sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
    I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Condoms beat PR?!?

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

It's all our own fault.

BTW, the proper use of condoms does beat PR ;)

|

Comment

Babes? What kind of forum is this? WOW 13+?

And what's with the boobs in the avatars? Probably an insider joke but if I would sign up here I would really think about 40 year old with silicone chicks as their avatars :row__683:
          sigpic

Comment

I think it is more interesting that E-male (1 person) is more in there then the whole PR community...
            If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Originally posted by Vouk View Post
              Babes? What kind of forum is this? WOW 13+?

And what's with the boobs in the avatars? Probably an insider joke but if I would sign up here I would really think about 40 year old with silicone chicks as their avatars :row__683:
              It's those silly 10th guys... Last time it was power rangers. Next time it will be the different characters on Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood.
              |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
              sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Meh...
                sigpic

Comment

We're supporting these women as they struggle to achieve an important mantle of success. It will all be over on Friday, so just shield your eyes if you can't take it. Also, just because I'm 40 I can't enjoy the beauty of the female form? What kind of totalitarian society do we live in? ;)

Comment

And what's with the boobs in the avatars?
                    We pretend to kill each other every night but boobs are wrong? Modern society never ceases to amaze me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not wrong. I enjoy boobs as much as the next guy and 'morality' or some kind of BS doesn't concern me in that matter.
                      I just think it's not the best way to represent ... aw whatever ... x]
                      Just reminded me a little bit too much of adolescent guys in WOW or IT forums ;)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
                        We're supporting these women as they struggle to achieve an important mantle of success. It will all be over on Friday, so just shield your eyes if you can't take it. Also, just because I'm 40 I can't enjoy the beauty of the female form? What kind of totalitarian society do we live in? ;)
                        We should start a thread that discusses dispo's daily labedo.
                        |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                        sigpic

Comment

Not wrong. I enjoy boobs as much as the next guy and 'morality' or some kind of BS doesn't concern me in that matter.
                          I just think it's not the best way to represent ... aw whatever ... x]
                          Just reminded me a little bit too much of adolescent guys in WOW or IT forums ;)
                          I get it. I'm supposed to have no personality, no expression nor do anything with a bit of humor or just have fun because:

) I'm in an IHS
                          ) I'm an admin
                          ) I'm the GO

Got it.

Cardboard cut-out personality on the way...

Comment

Now you get it! :]
                            I expect to see your generic and bland avatar and signature by tomorrow. x]
                            sigpic

Comment

I am mostly mature.

Project Reality

But I don't want to be mature ALL of the time.

PR

I don't know how the Tag Cloud works.

TG PR Project Reality

But if all I have to do is put PR, Project Reality or TG into my posts for it to register in the cloud, I'll do that.

There is nothing wrong with boobs, except perhaps clothes.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X