Suggestion over at PR forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion over at PR forums

I know a few people on the server were interested in something like this, head on over to give your two cents and maybe it can be done. It seems rather simple, and would help out policing ourselves and others.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f18-...arked-map.html

Originally posted by ankyle62 View Post
    It would be nice to have the dome of death marked on the map. I know on certain servers building mortars or attacking within the DoD is against the rules. It would be nice to know where the DoD actually is instead of questioning it.

edit: example

A simple red ring around it or tracing the border would be enough.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Re: Suggestion over at PR forums

i know my suggestion is way outta topic but... do some more for the euro players ja? start pass nights earlier etc.

Comment

That's a great suggestion ankyle!

Altough... I would suggest that people would use it as a guideline for laying mines x]
      "What?! I am OUTSIDE or the line!"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gore View Post
        i know my suggestion is way outta topic but... do some more for the euro players ja? start pass nights earlier etc.
        There have been less euros around the last few times. We can start the eariler though or at least try.

On topic.

Cool idea. The missle sheild would also be cool to see on the map. Alot of people seemed confused about it on jabal. Building fb's in the dome o' death. And shooting aavps from the missle sheild. I give people the chance thatmaybe they didn't know. Having it on map would help.
        doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

I can tell in some of the instances involving APC's in the Jabal dome of death knew exactly where started by all our HAT missiles blowing up in mid air a few feet in front of where it where it was parked. But having it on the map would be a good tool to set them straight and one less excuse to use.
          sigpic

Comment

I like this.
            |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
            sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
            I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

I like the sound of it but I think it will encourage camping just on the edge...

Comment

Restriction from building inside the DoD should be a rather simple python fix

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

That's the question Luda...

What would be possible... What if the DoD is only visible for the own team? That way we can be sure not to shoot out of the dod or to place assets in the dod. (Important for mortars)
                  Shooting INTO the dod wouldn't be stopped by that, but since we can't or shouldn't operate in the dod, there wouldn't be too many instances where shooting into the main is really a possibility. (Often it's very obvious anyways eg. Lashkar or Kokan)

Edit: ... well... that would be an option too dispo -_-
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LudacrisKill View Post
                    I like the sound of it but I think it will encourage camping just on the edge...
                    What stops you from doing that now? You walk until you get the warning and then you sit there waiting.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X