Don't you hate it when..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you hate it when..........

You finish loading a map, click to enter the round join a squad and then all of a sudden everything freezes and you are taken back to the server list with "Punkbuster handshaking error occurred" - or some variation of this.

You swear you had at least 2 or 3 bullets left when you are surprised by an enemy but you click the fire button and all you hear is "click, click, click."
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Don't you hate it when..........

Aye, it's very disconserting to suffer like this...in my case, the map will load, and then crash to the desktop...Occasionally 3 times in a row.

And the low ammo experience is EXACTLY why I usually end up out of clips...Better safe than sorry, and I usually do'nt live long enough to run out anyway
    =7Cav=SPC.Mitchell.A
    Gunslinger-7, Alpha Section, 1st Platoon, Delta Company, 1st Battalion, 7th Cavalry Regiment.
    "Easy come, easy go..."

Comment

Loudest sound in the world is pulling the trigger and hearing a click instead of a bang

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

I hate soundbugs so much.
        |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
        sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
        I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Waiting 4-5 seconds with my scope on the guys head, fire and miss. He then prone drives towards me while firing and head shots me on his first shot.

Throwing down 8 incendiaries within 2 meters of a cache and it's still up.

Throwing down 1 incendiary 50 meters from a friendly APC and have it blow up because of it.

Blowing up a GARY 10 meters from an enemy asset and have it fly/drive away right through the smoke.
          "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."
          -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Comment

... mumble is DOWN

i feel so naked and vulnerable without it

Comment

...you fight your way through 5-8 insurgents killing them all.. just to be TKed 20m from the cache.
              -oG.WarrioR-

|?|

Comment

Squad bug on next map after having a really good round.
                Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

...when you toss a grenade in a window and it barely clips the edge and comes falling back down

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

...when I am bad at most things.
                    |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                    sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
                    I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

getting into a logi truck that is parked at the spawn points for logi trucks, drive sneaky and crazy (10 min) to a spot where you can build, then try to drop crates and see that someone at main dropped both of them to get a sniper kit (=ragequit) :)

| | | |

Comment

the entire team fails so bad at coordination and cooperation that you lose within 30-40 minutes three maps in a row.

Seriously, what is up this weekend, seems like we are getting a TON more new players who waste assets the past few days.

Comment

Originally posted by doctortaru View Post
                          the entire team fails so bad at coordination and cooperation that you lose within 30-40 minutes three maps in a row.

Seriously, what is up this weekend, seems like we are getting a TON more new players who waste assets the past few days.
                          New trend Im seeing. Im guessing it's due to normal players dealing with school work and/or holiday stuff

Comment

When you kill 5 people in a squad... then that last guy kills you and revives everyone you just killed.

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
                            Erwin Rommel

Comment

When you have a grenade pulled and are holding it arm extended, then someone ask for you or you click to bring up the map and the grenade is released.
                              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                              Level I HazMat Technician
                              NYS EMT-B
                              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...