Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vote which cnc map you want to play on Sunday 12th of December pw night

VOTE!

we will try to play 1 CnC map. (and also try to do it with pickem up teams and commanders)
    Battle for Quinling 16
    8.93%
    Battle for Quinling 64
    25.00%
    Kashan Desert 16
    8.93%
    Kashan Desert 32
    7.14%
    Kashan Desert 64
    16.07%
    Silent Eagle 16
    5.36%
    Silent Eagle 64
    16.07%
    Yamalia 16
    5.36%
    Yamalia 64
    7.14%
    Last edited by Bullseye2550; 12-10-2010, 04:20 PM.

| | | |

Re: vote which cnc map you want to play on Sunday 12th of December pw night

voted but will not attend

/trollface

Comment

Voted.

Can we arrange to do it relatively early in the event so that we don't skip it?
      Whether by air or on land
      foes crumble at my command.

JaFaR Ironclad, at your service.

Comment

Originally posted by JaFaR Ironclad View Post
        Voted.

Can we arrange to do it relatively early in the event so that we don't skip it?
        This.

Comment

silent eagle 64

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

silent eagle, cant think of a better big map that retains some small map qualities

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Please, no Qinling...We tried that once before and it ended badly. I think it was because of the air assets + relatively no where to put an FB that wasn't a death trap for the defenders. Once a team wrestles away with Air Superiority it's shooting gallery until the assets spawn in again for the other team. I don't know why they don't add smaller maps to CnC. A CnC version of Ochimara 16 would be freaking sweet.

Comment

May be different this time with air attacks requiring visual contact. Certainly the best layer of Qin Ling given how the flag layouts work out in AAS.

Comment

Voted. But most likely will not be able to attend unless its near evening/night time tomorrow and doesn't conflict with my Steeler game.

Lol I can't read... the thread says pw night.

My chances of attending jumped to about 75%.... maybe...

Also, can I suggest if the round goes well we make it a CnC night ^_^?

Like an encore map?

----

Here's my take on what makes a good CnC map. Cover and a decent assortment of vehicles but never too heavy on it. Therefore, I vote against any Kashan, specifically the 16 version which has the MEC land assets respawn but not the USMC. (BRDM respawns, not the Humvee)

Quinling gets my first vote if only because of the lake in the middle that makes manuvering a little difficult than say perhaps Yamalia. Next is Silent Eagle, but as that map has a bugged team and as a result no hand held AT, I'm shy to vote for it now (though in my thoughts the handheld AT would only be good at close ranges with the village, powerplant, silo, and forests in mind). So then by default I'd vote Yamalia 64 which proved to be fair and fun.

Comment

Can I ask at what time you are expecting to start the pw night?
                    sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

Would love silent eagle, but anything will do just fine.

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

What time are we starting?

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...-december.html

| | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...