Christmas Map Pack - PR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Map Pack - PR

It might be a good idea to let people know you are putting this map pack into rotation so that they can download it and get it ready to play before getting into PR and trying to figure out??
    sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Re: Christmas Map Pack - PR

Sorry Brett, I've failed the community once again.

Ok, forget the sarcasm. I honestly forgot to post it in here and then have been busy. My bad.

Here's the link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/project-re...stmas-map-pack

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

You can download the map pack here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/project-re...stmas-map-pack

| |

Comment

Good post Brett!

Only 279MB, seems smaller than in the past no? I'm getting about 500KB/s, won't take long. Sweet.

Edit:
        Completed download. FYI, I had to add the ".exe" file extension to it, then I ran it.. Kind of odd.
        Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
        A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Sorry I should have posted the link too.

Thanks Dispo and Marine
          sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Comment

bought another SM month just for this.

Next time it looks like I'll have to put in $$$ for a yearly sub. :p

Comment

I played Barentz Invasion yesterday and was absolutly terrible, the map is good, but got some major bugs, when i was in land my fps droped to 5 or less and i was not the only one with this problem, and also, theres invisible walls on the edge of the map.
              onemanwreckingcrew;: "Speed is the key!"

Comment

I just played the same mapd and had a great time. A few bugs but not bad.
                doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Barentz Invasion is the ****, easily my favorite map of the new bunch. I've had so much fun defending the wrecked cargo ship as Militia.
                  CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

Originally posted by Silly_Savage View Post
                    Barentz Invasion is the ****, easily my favorite map of the new bunch. I've had so much fun defending the wrecked cargo ship as Militia.
                    QFT. I'm a freaking Somalian pirate and make Apaches explode with my mind! WITH MY MIIIND!
                    "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."
                    -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by BoogyLoH View Post
                      QFT. I'm a freaking Somalian pirate and make Apaches explode with my mind! WITH MY MIIIND!
                      That invisible wall helps too.

Besides that it was really cool.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...