Battlerecorder?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder?

Hey. So I had an awesome round today, on the "Pickemup PW Night", flying the Apache on Battle for Quinling. I really wanna get the battlerecorder for it, but I cant find it in my replays. I wonder if someone by any chance can send it to me.

Thanks.
    saXoni.

Re: Battlerecorder?

:(
    Doesn't work.
    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Ah, okay.

Comment

the admin team has been working on getting it working. for some reason the TG server (the physical server it-self, not the community) wont battle record. the admins have been working on it and were all confident that it will be fixed eventually.

Comment

Just mention the word battlerecorder and dispo looses 2 years off his life.

We are working on it. I will say the team has had lots of other duitys to deal with that have been keeping us from stuff like bfr and scrim planning. Hopefully these things are almost done and we can get back to bisness as usual.
          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post
            duitys
            MISSPELLING!!!

I'm sorry, I really don't have anything constructive to contribute.
            |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
            sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
            I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Looking forward to battlerecorder coming back online. I'd like to create another video using better tools than my previous work. Having pulled a few hairs myself getting br to work in the past.. I'll say a prayer for you.
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X