Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irregs PR Noob Nite!

Ahoy, my mateys!

A special event is announced for December 17, 2010, 7pm Eastern Time for land lubbers interested in taking a turn on the seas of BF2 - Project Reality Mod! Join us on the main server in our special "Learn PR" squads for a night of collective noobness!

Thanks to our friends in the 69th, a few kind TG'ers have volunteered their time to help give a guided tour of PR on our servers for those looking for someone to give out a few good tips on how this unique mod works. Feel free to ask questions regarding anything in the mod, from basics on the changed game mechanics to how to best utilize team work specifically for PR.

This event will formally last for 1 hour, but feel free to stay as long as the instructors are still able to help you. Since we need to make sure we have enough instructors, we will have a sign-up and limit the number of students to 10. Please take a quick trip over to the Irregs forum to sign-up:

PR Noob Nite Sign-Up

On Dec. 17, please meet in the Irregs TS channel 15 minutes prior to start time so we can get everyone squadded up. This should be a fun time, so sign up while spots are still available!

|TG-Irr| ThePenguineer ::: |TG-Irr| Pengie the Noob
    TG-Irregulars Commanding Officer
    ||

Re: Irregs PR Noob Nite!

Hey, guys, just as reminder. We are still on for this...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I haven't played PR recently but, as I promised Joe that I would do this, I'll be there as an instructor man. I think 7pm eastern works for me. Maybe this can rekindle some lost PR love.

sigpic

Comment

I would like to thank the 69th and their members who decided to help us out and the few others who decided to show up...
        Last edited by BeSiege82; 12-17-2010, 09:04 PM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X