PR song.mp3 download

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR song.mp3 download

After many requests I have put it up as MP3 download.

Download Project Reality Song.mp3

Re: PR song.mp3 download

Thanks dude!
    I've put it in my 'random stuff to listen to and watch when you can't think of anything better to do and youre just staring at the computer screen' folder. What, you don't have one of those folders?
    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdSin View Post
      Hey Gore,
      I'm making a video for PR, and I would like to use a snippet of your Project Reality Song in it.
      I wanted to have your OK instead of just using it and looking like a jerk!

If you'd prefer I not use it, that is perfectly fine too and I'd understand and respect your decision.

Let me know,

Thanks again.
      For some reason my browser fails when replying to PMs. Sure, you can use all of my stuff if you like.

Comment

You're the man.
        Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
        A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X