Password Day Today Instead of Scrimmage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Day Today Instead of Scrimmage

We didn't have enough people show up for the scrim, so we're doing a PW night instead!

PW is in the rules thread: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...need-know.html

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Re: ***********Password Day Today Instead of Scrimmage***********

Lots of Win
    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Thanks, I'll earn my ribbion another time.
      Please Be Warned...
      If you see me... Im never alone....
      My Soldiers Follow and are Loyal.... Problem is... you can't see me....

Comment

I'm biting my tongue right now. At least I told my self not to plan for the scrim like I planned for the two prior ones I commanded. Not much of a waste of time for me.

Comment

Glade I didnt sign up, family crap all day.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

I should be on in about an hour.
            |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
            sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
            I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
              I'm biting my tongue right now. At least I told my self not to plan for the scrim like I planned for the two prior ones I commanded. Not much of a waste of time for me.
              I'll be on later if you want an unreliable idiot to waste your HATs. I don't know how that would help you with your frustration right now but... meh, just saying.

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

Please continue biting that tongue, I am sure the admins organising this are quite disappointed too.

Comment

I diddnt sign up as i have an exam today but im dissapointed to see this happened.
                  Hope the password day goes well!

Comment

You didnt show up...
                    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

So is the scrimmage just being pushed back to another date, or has it been scrapped altogether?
                      CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

I will, wicks. Coug I showed when I could in plenty of time.

Password day was fun for the rounds I played. Any chance of a future Wanda Shan IHS?

Comment

Roll call was 1 hour before scrim start. With 30 minutes left to scrim start we had about 35 total people play. We were still missing the CO of the PLA team at that point.

The scrim sign-up thread clearly stated be on teamspeak 1 hour prior to the start of the scrim.

Thanks for playing. GG.

@Silly: The scrim could be reorganized but I will be having nothing to do with this or any other future scrims.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I didnt sign up for this one because I was invited to a party. Did some people maybe wait in mumble instead of TS? The passwords events scrims I have seen so far went really well, I think people should not be too hung up over one scrim that did not work out. Its still a good track record.

Comment

Most were in both TS and Mumble, the admins were doing a good job of checking both. I heard Portable talk in Mumble several times asking if everyone had the TS info. We were also all in the waiting room, not team channels, so everyone should have got the message.

Guys, we ask the admins to set aside their time and put this together. They do so, and we screwed them by not showing up. I don't blame them for being a little disgruntled or disappointed about it. I was a bit late for the 1hr prior roll call myself, so i'm not immune from blame.
                              Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                              A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X