the biggest fails on PR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the biggest fails on PR

yea yea i know theres probably some other thread about your biggest fails and im probably gonna be slapped around for making this one

anywho say your biggest fail then say an almost fail.... ill start

my biggest fail would have to be when i first played this game i was going to land a jet and i failed, crashed into all the choppers and tked a squad.. lets just say i got banned forever :*(

video fails work to :P

my almost biggest fail would have to be almsot tking thirdsin with a tow a few hours ago XD
    Excuse me can i have your attention for just a second?

Thank you *trollface*

The Master Teamkiller

Re: the biggest fails on PR

CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

One of mine has to be me and Jafar being ignorant fools and trying to dive-bomb a target with the TV guided bomb(the point and click bomb) on the Su-33 during the CnC Pick-Em'. Let's just say it did not end well.
      Blackpython / ZephyrDark
      Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

savage did you rage after that?

(btw i think it's hilarious, like a full on double take with the cannon)
        AnimalMother
        Ex TG-31st LR
        "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
        sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Originally posted by Silly_Savage View Post
          That is awesome.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah that made me laugh.
            |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Next time load AP?

Not as cool as sillys but.. fail non-theless
              http://www.xfire.com/video/1d9455/

The 189th Infantry Brigade: Taking the 'the' out of psychotherapist since 2010.

XFire: mrthomasking

Comment

I don't know how two direct HEAT shells didn't kill a TOW or at least its opperator. O_O

I remember a time when I was able to sneak up by an APC with tons of infantry around it place an arty ied and then decided to run away only to get shot in the back before detonating.

Comment

http://www.xfire.com/video/3d69f8/
                  Barents invasion, apparently several IEDs wont blow this bridge.
                  |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
                    http://www.xfire.com/video/3d69f8/
                    Barents invasion, apparently several IEDs wont blow this bridge.
                    I tried, unsuccessfully, with 1 arty ied, then 2 arty ied's, then 5 arty ied's to blow that bridge before raging.
                    |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                    sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
                    I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

i have had similar experiences with Arty IED's on AlBasrah Bridges. C4 seems to do great. But sometimes 3-4 arty shells don't seem to do the job.

The 189th Infantry Brigade: Taking the 'the' out of psychotherapist since 2010.

XFire: mrthomasking

Comment

A tip for bridge demolition:

The way bridges are coded to take damage now is that the top pavement is near INDESTRUCIBLE where as the bottom support structure is significantly vulnerable. The explosion of ARTY ieds goes through walls for 'vehicle' class targets but they lose some power. Therefore I take time to place explosives underneath a bridge or shell the bottom of a bridge with a tank/tow. Mortars should do the trick after a couple well placed shells though too.

Comment

Kashan, got the A-10, there were at least 2 more people wanting and capable of flying it, but I got it. Taxied to the runway, full throttle, gained speed, pushed on the stick........... joystick controls were messed up, crashed in the hesco barriers inside the base itself. I simulated a connection loss, but I left on purpose. *blushes*
                          |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                            A tip for bridge demolition:

The way bridges are coded to take damage now is that the top pavement is near INDESTRUCIBLE where as the bottom support structure is significantly vulnerable. The explosion of ARTY ieds goes through walls for 'vehicle' class targets but they lose some power. Therefore I take time to place explosives underneath a bridge or shell the bottom of a bridge with a tank/tow. Mortars should do the trick after a couple well placed shells though too.
                            Can you explain this a bit more? That huge bridge in the video I just assumed was indestructible, while the smaller, stone bridge north west of that one had all 3 of it's sections destroyed by a single arty IED. Both IED's were placed on top of the bridge.

I'll go poking around for info about how bridges are coded on PR forums, but if you could cite some references, that'd help.
                            |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                            sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
                            I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Yes, that was great, move to the HMG, move back, a little twitch and move, move...
                              sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X