What's Next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Next?

Hey everyone, I signed up here, paid the fee, posted in the welcome thread and my question is, what next? Simple as that really, lol. Thanks

Re: What's Next?

what's next? simples. PR!
    AnimalMother
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Welcome!

Also, make sure to put your BF2 player ID in your profile so the SM kick will work for you. :)

Comment

Do I need to tag my BF2 name or just leave it as it is? I see like 30 million different TG tags lol, it kinda confuses me a bit.

Comment

On the server :]

You can also look into the Tactical Gamer University (I doubt there will be any courses in the next time... holidays n stuff) or have a look at the In House Squads (wiki). Even though I feel like it's better to first play with a couple of those guys to see their style and personality.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by x-spades-x View Post
            Do I need to tag my BF2 name or just leave it as it is? I see like 30 million different TG tags lol, it kinda confuses me a bit.
            the |TG| is open for all community members, supporting or not. So if you'd like you can wear it.

The others you see with numbers or letters (Examples: |TG-31st|, |TGXV|, |TG-X|) denote the different in house squads, more info can be found in the TG wiki, with each IHS having a page.
            AnimalMother
            Ex TG-31st LR
            "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
            sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

I see how it works, I assume the IHS just comes with time of playing with certain people then?

Comment

Originally posted by x-spades-x View Post
                I see how it works, I assume the IHS just comes with time of playing with certain people then?
                basically yes, play with people. See who you get along with and enjoy playing with.
                AnimalMother
                Ex TG-31st LR
                sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

TG tags:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/wiki/index.php/TG_Tags

In house squads:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/wiki/in...n_House_Squads
                  |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Cool beans, thanks guys. See you out there.

Comment

This thread is a good start to anyone new :)
                      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...need-know.html

Also you might want to click the "TG PRimer" link in my sig, that is also a good read.

Comment

Indeed. Read the Primer.
                        Also, read this: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...need-know.html

In addition to Primer, that will give you a sense of the expectations when playing on the TG server. They are the server rules and guidelines you are expected to follow.

Other than that, have fun. If you're new to PR, say so when you join a squad. Many many of the regulars will be glad to help you out, myself included. (Just learn the flying stuff in a Coop server, plz and ty.)
                        Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                        A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

@Spades - watch your Sig size. 468 x 100 max. Thanks :)

|

Comment

Welcome.
                            Make sure you put your BF2 ID# into your profile so you have access to the PR server when it is full.
                            Easy way to get you ID#....http://bf2s.com/
                            You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                            So that when they turn their backs on you,
                            You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Well I have been playing PR for a few years now, and a big time pilot. Play on TG a lot when I can get in to it lol. I am also active duty army infantry so I know a thing or two about what to do on the ground =)

will chance my sig as well, sorry about that.

thanks for the welcome

Thirdsin, I was one of your pilots on Barracuda the other night, when we only lost one chopper.... due to the CAS squad... lol
                              Last edited by x-spades-x; 12-22-2010, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X