Battlefield 2 on sale today for $5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 on sale today for $5

Thought I'd share this one with you guys also. Steam is having their Holiday sale and Battlefield 2 collection is selling for 5 bucks.

If you got a friend who wants to play PR or think you might be able to convince him to play PR, buy a copy (or two) and send it to them as a gift.

Enjoy :)

Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/24860/

Also.. a lot of other games are half off too (COH, LFD2, ARMA2, etc)
    "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."
    -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Re: Battlefield 2 on sale today for $5

Quick question, how easy is it to gift BF2 complete collection on Steam?
    Never tried this before.

ALso, the ARMA2:OA is on sale for US$26.79, is that a good price for the game?
    ARMA2:CO+ARMA2:OA is on sale in combo pack for US$30.14, is that a good price for the combo pack?
    Should I wait for ARMA2:OA:PR mod to mature and wait for future price drops?
    litoralis, litoralis, litorale, adj (Latin)
    1. of the seashore
    2. Beach bum

Comment

I'd ask in the ARMA forums, but I'd say that is a good price indeed.
      Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
      A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

It's extremely easy to gift games on Steam.
        As soon as you check out the items you get two options 'Purchase for myself' or 'Purchase as a gift'.
        You can then ... erm... hrm... can't remember. If you have the giftee in the friends list, it should be totally easy. If not you can send an email I think... Even if someone is not on Steam yet, they can just download it, create an account and then get the gift.
        Works perfectly.
        sigpic

Comment

Arma dude here:

I think that is a great price for the Arma series. Make sure if you do pull the trigger and buy it, you get CO, Combined Arms, as that has Arma2 and the Operatioon Arrohead. If you get those then you can ask for the DLC..

Yes I'm not a fan of the DLC method, as you still get low res modles for free, but i believe there were two packs, Private military company and BAF, but like i said, the DLC is OPTIONAL as Bohimia provides players with the low res models so they can still play and not be kicked off servers.

If you have any more questions about Arma feel free to stop over in our forums and give a shout about any questions you might have!!

Happy holidays. :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I bought BF2 on my second steam account, i think its like the 15th time I bought BF2 now lol

Comment

My CD broke in my disk drive years ago, got pictures somewhere. The disk had no scratches, nothing. However once in the machine it made a weird noise and the net thing a loud crack and the machine was sounding nasty. So I pressed eject and bits of the disk were puked out at me, projectiles flew up into my face.

I mailed EA and complained. They said I should buy a new copy. SO I jsut use a torrent & crack with my regular CD-key.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzhead View Post
                I bought BF2 on my second steam account, i think its like the 15th time I bought BF2 now lol
                That's really funny bc this is the third time i've bought it too. First was way back when it came out, 2nd I bought it a couple years ago from the EA store, and now Steam - because I find it much much more convenient and I think EA will charge me $5 if I ever need to DL BF2 again.
                Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

They made arma2 that cheap because they want you to buy the DLC. So it is cheap but I think you'd need to buy the arrowhead addon at least.

Same with bad company 2. They just released vietnam pack for that, that is on offer on the EA site if you look ,half price everything today only plus you can add another discount code.
                  BC2 on steam not at its lowest price today

Bf2 is just old, they must be fairly amazed to be still selling that and hopefully it helps towards any hope of a decent bf3

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by fullkontact View Post
                    My CD broke in my disk drive years ago, got pictures somewhere. The disk had no scratches, nothing. However once in the machine it made a weird noise and the net thing a loud crack and the machine was sounding nasty. So I pressed eject and bits of the disk were puked out at me, projectiles flew up into my face.

I mailed EA and complained. They said I should buy a new copy. SO I jsut use a torrent & crack with my regular CD-key.
                    Hell yeah... Same thing I did x]
                    sigpic

Comment

Damn man, I just spent 30 dollars in a copy 1 week ago! Bad luckkk! haha

Anyways, great promo!
                      |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

bc2 back low price today not that there is much chance of seeing a decent mod for it. waiting on arrowhead to go single figures, no rush :o

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Arrowhead is 50% off today

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X