This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maplist: Pull Silent Eagle 16 from the rotation

This map should not be run while LAT's and HAT's are inaccessible. Germans get NO armed vehicles, Russians get MTLB's and armed helicopters; if you don't have a TOW in the area, you have NO options if you're German. This last round was an exercise in getting ****ed by untouchable armor or CAS Cows wherever we went.

I'm angry enough right now that I'm on the verge of pulling my SM. This is ridiculous.
    Whether by air or on land
    foes crumble at my command.

JaFaR Ironclad, at your service.

Re: Maplist: Pull Silent Eagle 16 from the rotation

Jafar you can kill the MTLB with small arms fire and it doesn't take a lot as for the cow flying around as CAS you guys killed the gunners almost every time a run was made and they only managed to get 1 kill apiece.

In the end Russia won the round but only by around 50 tickets all in all a good round.

Comment

that map is horrable, i agree it needs to be pulled

Comment

Already been talked about. Somehow it slipped back on the map rotation. I've taken it out of the map rotation and hopefully we won't have to see it again until the AT bug is fixed.
        "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."
        -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Comment

Thank you very much. I'm much calmer now, even before that was cleared up. We can lock/delete this thread as its been addressed.

Comment

It was fun, but honestly got boring, similar to Kashan 16, they just don't feel the same with Kiowa's etc :(

Whilst on the topic of maps, might add in a shameless plug for the alternate version of Beirut. Not sure if its on the rotation, but we've been playing (when Beirut is on) the alternate version where the Russians have to cap seven flags to beat the IDF, including their deployment area, coastal settlement, and docks. Its simply too much when its BTR's v the Namer, plus it has the Havok which is good fun for those who enjoy combined arms tactics :)
            Its the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are.

Comment

guys please dont explode all over these forums.

If you have a problem please use the CAA thread.

I am also unsure of what this means. Just because Jafar had a bad night I should remove a map from the rotation. Is this the Jafar Ironclad server? Is this Tactical Jafar? Not all maps are created equal. Not every player likes every map.

Don't like it? Leave. Do like it? Stay.

im getting sick of the verbal vomit that you guys post here.
              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Yes Cougar; I should have used the CAA forum. Yes Cougar; I should not have posted while under the influence of rage.

If I felt the reasons for wanting the map out of the rotation, I would NOT have posted a thread stating them. The feeling of helpless I experienced that round was strong, however, and I don't think anyone else should go through that.

Again, the issue I raise has already been resolved. Let's close this topic.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse