X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeding

Seeding. :)

Re: Seeding

Yes people start joining its getting ridiculous with the server during euro hours......almost 22:00 and 7 players?

Comment

Originally posted by sapientiea View Post
      Yes people start joining its getting ridiculous with the server during euro hours......almost 22:00 and 7 players?
      Trying to help you guys out... I can't always be in game but I can at least spare the cpu cycles to give you another body on the list.

Comment

Lol, I'm on duty tonight. I was on for about, 10 minutes.

Comment

You guys should put Lashkar as a seeder, and organize races! I got this going once with about 6v6 players. It was an epic Brit vs Ins race, all vehicles allowed over Lashkar's crazy awesome mountainroads. If only the guy with the heli following the race could have filmed it!

The most vehicles making it to the finish was 2 or 3 though, and I never made it with my bike. Still hell of a lot of fun!

*Idea: Even though I haven't played PR for long, Wouldn't it be heaps of fun to do this on Lashkar as a PW event. You could have like a rally tournament, with a dedicated chopper + camera crew to capture the best moments (maybe stream over xfire), spectators cheering for their team etc... Would be crazy with a full server, but you might lack vehicles. Korengal would also be nice for racing. Or maybe even Kozelsk.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
            You guys should put Lashkar as a seeder, and organize races!
            In my limited experience, Insurgency seems to be one of the worst choices for seeding out there. I guess people don't want to seed if they don't get cool toys, and you end up losing people as fast as they join... if they join at all.

Between insurgency and Asad, just about anything else seems to work better. I think people are just sick of Asad from it being the default map after a server reboot, but maybe that's just me.

Comment

Seeding now.

22 or so people on so far. Need MOAR!

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
              Erwin Rommel

Comment

Joining in few minutes.

Cant join afterall have to get my old computer ready for my new computer tomorrow.
                Last edited by FINArsi; 02-02-2011, 03:12 PM.
                sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
                "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Good to see the server nearly full at this time (20:35GMT). (55 people on Kokan from 4 people at original round start) :)

Would have stayed, but its nearly 4 a.m. in Taiwan, alas I has to sleep!

Erwin Rommel

Comment

Man, filling up the server this early is amazing, maybe all the snow in the US means more people staying at home.
                    sigpic

Comment

Al that does sound like a blast I would give it a go for sure :)
                      |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Comment

Guys you are doing a great job to seed the server, lets hope more will follow your example. It's much easier to seed if not always the same persons have to do it. I myself will try and help out more, although my work sometimes is making me too tired.

BTW when you are on other servers invite players to have a look on our server. Hopefully some will stick around!

Comment

Just started seeding, join us if you can.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sapientiea View Post
                            It's a joke in euro hours, has been for quite a while.

Comment

Server seems to be full now @ 20:20 GMT+1. Awesome work. Wish I could join, but I'm too tired. Maybe in a couple hours. Props to Wookie and others who filled it up. Especially Wookie, he has been on there for several hours seeding.

Erwin Rommel

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X