Thank you admins :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you admins :)

Just a little shout out to our amazing admins.

You guys have been doing a great job at helping give us such a great server to play on. We all know your job is tough, and you guys really deserve some kind of recognition.

So, thank you and keep up the good work boys!

Blackpython / ZephyrDark
    Former 31st RECCE Member

Re: Thank you admins :)

I don't know Dark, what are you up to? I mean your sucking has gone pretty far now.......what did you do? hmmm?

Comment

Its so they understand that we really appritiate their work and effort to let us have our fun. Sure it can go without being said, but why not say thankyou once in a while. Specifically since we've had two(!) password nights in two weeks.

Comment

Cheers
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Thanks TG.

The 189th Infantry Brigade: Taking the 'the' out of psychotherapist since 2010.

XFire: mrthomasking

Comment

The adminship has actually been surprising in the past year or so, very fair and just and an admin is almost always on to deal with idiots.
            Its the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are.

Comment

I must agree. In lieu of hard alcohol and strippers, I suppose this simple forum post would at least show some thanks for the great efforts! :)

Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
              A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Indeed, Thank You Admins for your continued daily efforts to keep this server (and community) awesome!

Comment

I would also like to thank the Admins for their excellent work.

Comment

Originally posted by nevenx View Post
                    I would also like to thank the Admins for their excellent work.
                    I approve of this thread!

Comment

In my 3 years of PR, I haven't seen a better server nor better admins... YOU ROCK!

Comment

3 cheers for the Admins ! ! !http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/watch?v=1bzV_UrCoJs
                        You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                        So that when they turn their backs on you,
                        You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

The admins do an amazing job everyday and are always fair.
                          We should really appreciate the time they take out of their lives/ gaming time to sit around and babysit 64 guys lol

Keep it up!

Comment

Admins do a very good job, I just hope they can solve the problem of population during euro hours, because honestly it is getting worse.

Comment

After the last scrim event failure, i noticed a higher admin activity on the server - judging by density of in-game threat messages appearing in top left corner of the screen. Keep up the good work :)

sigpic
                              |TG-69th|desant

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...