Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play with Me

Hey Fools,

Haven't been around in while and I'm not sure I am going to make it back anytime soon. In the meantime I have recently been playing Bad Company 2 on 360. After many rounds of punching the couch in anger and deeply wishing I could reach through the screen to strangle my would be squad mates I am turning to the pros.

Come play with me. I am playing under the name DrSaveYourAss. Some of you might remember he played here back in the .4 - .6 days. He'll be on sometimes too and if we are always looking for some real teamwork so drop us a line. I call medic though :)

Also I miss you guys. Even cranky old Dispo.

Re: Play with Me

Bad Company makes me want to trow my PC out of the window. I cannot play it more than 30 minutes before I turn into the HULK and start to break stuff around me....... So thanks but no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sapientiea View Post
      Bad Company makes me want to trow my PC out of the window. I cannot play it more than 30 minutes before I turn into the HULK and start to break stuff around me....... So thanks but no thanks!
      This seems to be a very common reaction among BC2 players. What is it about that game? lol

Comment

Originally posted by AFsoccer View Post
        This seems to be a very common reaction among BC2 players. What is it about that game? lol
        its not PR.

Comment

Its not PR but at least it isn't MW2. I was trying to get into that and finally broke down and bought BC2 in a desperate bid for some semblance of organized play. And at least you got to play it on PC Sap. No mouse and keyboard means exponentially greater frustration.

With the right people I think it has potential though. At least it has some decent destructible environments.

Comment

Oww yeah the environment is awesome. The game play is just hmmmmmmm so so!

Comment

I will Monsieur but please don't be a priest I'm too old for private one on one bible tutoring sessions.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I think BC2 would be great if there were unlimited magazines and sprint. It would just complete the idiocy of the whole idea.
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X