Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gametracker Server Info

Hey guys,

Just found that our GameTracker server has been reset and has a new leaderboard. I use to always look at this website to check out the leaderboard and find who was on the server (this was before www.realitymod.com/prspy). Since prspy doesn't have a leaderboard, this is fun way to see our active members on the server. Figured I'd share this with you guys.

Sorted by Time on Server: http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...er=DESC#search

Sorted by Points: http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...ore&order=DESC

Feel free to search for a member too. Or search for a tag to see how much time an IHS/clan spends on the server and who is the most active/most points in it.
    "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."
    -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Re: Gametracker Server Info

I just use http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...220.186:16567/ to find out what the map is playing before logging in.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

looks like i need to play more :p
      AnimalMother
      Ex TG-31st LR
      "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
      sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Looks like I need to play less
        |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Looks like I just suck

Comment

LOL!

I've been telling you this, chris. I was there once; still kind of am.
            CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

I didn't want to know this. Thanks.

Comment

Dtacts hacks.

I also don't undestand the 'time played' stat. Is it hours? Better not be days >_<.

Comment

Building firebases = more points = higher position
                  Its the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are.

Comment

I build as mnany as you if not more ^^. Normally though I'm building them by myself while my squad is off doing other things.

Comment

Nah you're just bad and I'm 2g.
                      Its the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are.

Comment

SquadLeading, Medicing, Building FOBs, Running Transport (APC or Trans Helo) gives you a ton of points.

Time Played is how many hours you have played on the TacticalGamer server since it started tracking again. For instance, since it started tracking again (~January 16th) I have played 45 hours on TG. Score/min just means I average around 13.5 points a minute every time I play on TG.
                        "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."
                        -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by chrisweb89 View Post
                          Looks like I need to play less
                          or stop driving all over the map

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Rank No.138....I'm okay with that.

JagFreeze is the name, Fighter Jet's the game.

Comment

All this shows is that chris really needs to get laid...
                              sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X