Good bye for now :*(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good bye for now :*(

hey all .. Well i just got done uninstalling my PR (was painful :() i will not be coming back for some time now because this computer just cant run the game for some reason... possibly due to a poor GPU... anywho i WILL be coming back this summer ... around mid june.. and i will still support TG by wearing the tags. Happy gaming all :D .. dont worry the 501st squad will be back >:-D. I definitely had alot of fun gaming with you all :D cant wait to do it again :)
    Excuse me can i have your attention for just a second?

Thank you *trollface*

The Master Teamkiller

Re: Good bye for now :*(

I suppose we can go without for now.... but we need our toys eventually... you know... boys and our toys... and by toys i mean computers... and PR...... and guns... yes, yes fun with guns....
    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Yous better be trollin' son. Or I'm gonna be really sad.

Comment

We love you forrest <3

come back with your shield

or on it...

I am the Infantry FOLLOW ME!!!

Comment

no no nO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Dont worry forrest, I shall wait for thee. And I call dibs when you get back. Ha. Get owned foxxy.

On a more serious note, have you tried taking this to tech support to get it resolved? Alot of these things can be fixed with simple measures if investigated.
          May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

:( Sad day indeed.

Comment

Noo! That suckss man, i saw you on the other night =(. Numb/shred every bit of data off of your computer using Dban. I did that to mine and it runs Mint now just like it ran right out of the shop. Or do just do some updating but I'm sure you'v tried everything though =( damn. We will miss you!.

Comment

solo its mostly just because of my RAM and graphics card.. loading takes about 6-7 mins and sometimes itll freeze up when it hits the verifying data :\ and Nutty you need to get on xfire.. maybe your plan might work o_-

Thank you *trollface*

The Master Teamkiller

Comment

oh yea i forgot to mention.. the pc at my moms house is like.. a super pc >:D rawr.. lol so i can play that with a breeze..ill be there this june dont forget :D cant wait to game with you guys again.. and some newbies :P

Thank you *trollface*

The Master Teamkiller

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...