Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGU: Introduction to Arma for PR players.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGU: Introduction to Arma for PR players.

TGU: Introduction to Arma for PR players.

Session Information
    Date: Febuary 25, 2011
    Time: 20:00 EST
    Arma 2 Version: Combined Operations (NO MODS)
    Be on Teamspeak By: 19:45 EST
    Estimated Duration: 1 hour
    Server: IP/Password given out on Teamspeak
    TS3 info: 74.52.1.234:9988 / TGU Channel
    Module: Intro to Arma
    Number of Students: unlimited
    Credit pin: Basic Infantry

Class Description

The Introduction to Arma class is geared to the player who has just purchased the game, is new to TacticalGamer, or is a current Project Reality player who will eventually make the switch to Arma 2: Project Reality. This class covers the basics of Movement, Communication, Map Study, Basic Weaponry/Safety and Basic Vehicles. This class will act as a refresher for those who have played Arma before, and it will also act as the prerequesite to the TGU: Arma Advanced Infantry Class. We ask that if you are a new player that you do not alter your basic control scheme as there are some buttons which absolutely need to stay assigned to their original key. Possible modifications to the control scheme will be covered at the end of the session.

PLEASE SIGNUP IN THE ARMA 2 FORUMS BY CLICKING HERE
    Last edited by Warlab; 02-24-2011, 07:58 PM.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Re: TGU: Introduction to Arma for PR players.

Gah, will be away on vacation. Another time.
    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Don't worry, this class will be run on a weekly basis.

:)

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by ACOGRecon View Post
        Don't worry, this class will be run on a weekly basis.

:)
        Okay, great. I would like to participate, but will be unable to make the February 25th session.

Will there be another sign-up date for the future classes?
        CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

Yup, one will be posted every Monday.

Comment

I may be interested, I bought it for PR, but never figured it out or tried it.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

well up for this, will have to take part in the 3rd class though.

I hope there's a module or soemthing that just explains all the different versions and mods and addons and stuff.
              AnimalMother
              Ex TG-31st LR
              "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
              sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Yup, we're also going to introduce an advanced infantry class which will double as introducing the mods, the Intro class is just basic mechanics pointing out differences between Arma and PR. If you flag down any admin we would be more then happy to help out with Mods, what does what, how do I install, etc...

Comment

Can someone do the math for me and tell me what time 100 GMT is in Eastern Standard?

The 189th Infantry Brigade: Taking the 'the' out of psychotherapist since 2010.

XFire: mrthomasking

Comment

8PM Eastern, 7PM Central, 6PM Mountain, 5PM Pacific
                    "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."
                    -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Comment

that was my next point, any chance of some more euro friendly hours? for future classes?
                      AnimalMother
                      Ex TG-31st LR
                      "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                      sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Definitely, as we are just getting the ball rolling at present there will be more Euro friendly times in the future.

Comment

I may be interested. I will try to make it.

Comment

I have surgery that afternoon and don't know if I'll be up and around or not. I would really like to take advantage of this though.

Comment

Just a reminder, this class will take place tomorrow (Friday) night. Just over 24 hours from now!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X