Rare TG-1stMIP PR Video Records

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare TG-1stMIP PR Video Records

Going through my hard drive I found some old (2007) footage of the 1st-MIP on a PR map. Back then I could not record all vooices at once, so all command comms are lost.

This video features some names you'll know, including Jeepo and asch, and some old timers no longer with TG, such as Coridon, Mosely, and Aculle01. BigGayAL was CO.

Quality of the video is low as the original files have been lost -- this was downloaded from YouTube some time ago and re-uploaded.

Last edited by E-Male; 02-23-2011, 11:42 AM.
    sigpic

Re: Rare TG-1stMIP PR Video Records

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
    Going through my hard drive I found some old (2007) footage of the 1st-MIP on a PR map. Back then I could not record all vooices at once, so all command comms are lost.

This video features some names you'll know, including Jeepo and asch, and some old timers no longer with TG, such as Coridon, Mosely, and Aculle01. BigGayAL was CO.

Quality of the video is low as the original files have been lost -- this was downloaded from YouTube some time ago and re-uploaded.
    Old school. No deployables, rallies lasted forever... we had SLAMs. Man I miss those SLAMs... nothing like sneaking into an enemy encampment and placing an explosive charge that you know puts about a 5 second timer on your escape plans.

Welcome back! Some things have changed, some have stayed the same... but the bitching goes on forever!

Comment

And this one -- the only record I have that captures the voice of John.C, the founder of TG-1st-MIP:

sigpic

Comment

A who's who of win!

Good times!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse